• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how Do you know if you smoked too much meth

LexiGirl90

Greenlighter
Hey first post. But I feel silly asking this, but does a meth overdose (smoking) happen instantly? How do you know if you smoked too much?

When you’re sitting wondering if your heart is about to stop and your pacing grabbing your heart and dripping sweat that’s usually a good sign you’re close or about to have a stroke. If you’re about to OD on meth I promise you’ll know it because it’s basically like waiting for your body to give up because based off of how stimulated you are you know you’re probably gonna die.
If you’re lucky it’ll pass and you’ll make it, if you’re not your heart will basically blow up

Hey first post. But I feel silly asking this, but does a meth overdose (smoking) happen instantly? How do you know if you smoked too much?
It’s a very serious question! You’ll feel like your heart is going to explode (chest pain) and you start running a high temperature. If the symptoms subside when you lay completely flat, that’s a good sign

If you think you're going to overdose then you should go get help asap! At the very least be around people and let them know what you've done/taken. When this would happen to me and I wasn't with or around anyone I could tell I would always write it down and either put it next to my ID or if I really felt like I was about to overdose I would hold the paper with it written down on in my hand so that god forbid I did fall out, or in your case have a heart attack or something hopefully they would see the paper with whatever I'm on and know what to do...

I’ve been through that panic too many times. Here’s a process that works for me - first kill a glass of milk, can’t tell you how many times that has saved the day. If you’re still humming, call someone. Talking and knowing that someone is there for you can make a huge difference to the paranoia-loop occurring in solitude. Try not to lie down as you will be more conscientious of your heartrate in that position.

Thank you guys sorry I am new to this. I wanted to reply way sooner. I think lot of my problem is anxiety. I’ve been to the doctors and done chest xrays when I thought I was having a heart attack but they assumed it was anxiety. ( they didn’t know I did any drugs). I just was curious because I’m told many times it’s impossible to overdose when you smoke but that’s only been told to me by a select few. I go on a couple days and off but I enjoy smoking and taking 3-5 hits in a sitting.. then find something to do. Other times I can go without and just have a few in the morning. But on occasion I can find myself smoking almost non stop along with a pack of cigarettes

I’ve been through that panic too many times. Here’s a process that works for me - first kill a glass of milk, can’t tell you how many times that has saved the day. If you’re still humming, call someone. Talking and knowing that someone is there for you can make a huge difference to the paranoia-loop occurring in solitude. Try not to lie down as you will be more conscientious of your heartrate in that position.
i can't speak for meth but i've overdosed on crack twice now, but i mean, my tolerance and regular use has led me to even smoking it in a bong now which i'll state for the record no one should fucking do unless you want to risk dying, i do it once in a blue moon, but as a very heavy user, it physically stims the fuck out of me so youre warned. but, COLD WATER/get your body cold, this will naturally induce depending on temperature a hypothermic response instantly lowering your heart rate, don't jump into a cold water bath though, you could go into hypothermic shock as a result of extreme temperature change but you can probably get away with sitting in the tub with a low water level of cold water, that will definately help. if you can, BENZOS and opiates, actually i'm only typing this today because of opiates and benzos, on both occasions i'd eat a dose of my morphine (no other opiate is really as effective in terms of a downer the only thing i haven't used thus far is Oxymorphone but i still stick to morphine being superior, 100mg oxy doesn't give near the CNS deprssing effects as 100 morph. aside from these options, Alcohol is risky depending what and when you consumed the stimulant because if its still processing it can lead to more stimulant in the blood, you know what no alcohol, cross that shit off unless you were drinking prior and during stimulant use, don't touch the stuff.

ANYTHING that works on the Parasympathetic nervous system will be extremely effective to countering overdoses due to stims, one thing to do which is difficult obviously is not focus on the fact that you feel like you're going to die, go outside, get air, stims deprive you of oxygen due to vasoconstriction,admittedly, i've had my best coke hits at winter parties outside but nowadays i don't notice phyiscal effects after my first bowl, amps get me going if i triple my starting dose which is already

check how long between hits are, any amphetamines last hella long, usually to full effect till the halflife i NEVER take the dose i started with in the same 24 hour period, use this rule and you'll be much safer with amphetamines and their analogs like methamp. OR simply smoke smaller amounts, in the end the dose is the same whether its 1 or 10 hits no need to be a bigshot if you're gonna die who you showing off for? the grim reaper?

How much have u had?
It's easy to reach a point of feeling like you had to much meth.if it wondering if you had to much you had to much.if your not feeling like u know your going to die and u just feel shitty put the pipe down go for a swim it'll cool u down and chill u out a bit or take some valium or opiates if u want.they usually help reverse that annoying can't sit still
tense restless heads on fire hearts beating out of your chest feeling.

How much have u had?
It's easy to reach a point of feeling like you had to much meth.if it wondering if you had to much you had to much.if your not feeling like u know your going to die and u just feel shitty put the pipe down go for a swim it'll cool u down and chill u out a bit or take some valium or opiates if u want.they usually help reverse that annoying can't sit still
what you mention i refer to as the stimulant 'edge' which in turn i combat using Gabapentinoids very efficiently, but ofcourse benzos and opiates will do the same job but are potentially more addicting in the nature that the use of the poly drug-routine can become habitual and personally id rather take lyrica over my mind compelling me toward an opiate, not because i think opiates are anything negative, but far too many become rather than 'addicted' more habituated to using them which tends to lead to a physical dependency and so forth benzos too but not as much.

How much have u had?
I’m on and off every few days. Some days though such as today. Started smoking this afternoon. I don’t know exactly how much cause I sometimes smoke with friends. But when I’m by myself. I would say half a gram would entertain me but I’d smoke every 30 min to and hour with like 4 puffs then set it down for. Couple hours and back at it again

I’m on and off every few days. Some days though such as today. Started smoking this afternoon. I don’t know exactly how much cause I sometimes smoke with friends. But when I’m by myself. I would say half a gram would entertain me but I’d smoke every 30 min to and hour with like 4 puffs then set it down for. Couple hours and back at it again
I most of my symptoms are anxiety. But then if I sit for awhile my blood circulation is terrible and hands start changing colors

Please allow me to add some words if comfort for any fearful people right now. Relax!! If you’re over stimulated, you prob you got bad dope (likely) and you’re not OD the dope just sucks. Or - you’re tense and jittery and that can easily become a panic attack. If you have anything you can take - any downers - like a low to moderate dose (based on your tolerance) of a benzo or even just some Benadryl. Don’t be impatient while they are absorbing in your stomach. Eat something 15 min after you take it to make it kick in. The number one thing that will you save you right now is - DONT FREAK OUT! I promise that panic and anxiety feels just like heart attacks. Bad batches of cm can make you sweat a lot, so if you’re sweating - you may need to eat a popsicle and cool down OR your blood sugar is low!!!! Tend to those things first.
to be honest, many times that I thought my over stimulated feeling was too much cm, turned out I needed more. The come-up can be a bad experience if you’re smoking because you have to hit it so many times. Sometimes you’ll feel general stimulation added to the way you felt to begin with and that could be bad - you’re gonna get that before the feel good brain chemicals really level you out. If you snort or shoot I imagine this could apply in the case of too small of doses. I’d rather have none than not enough.

When you’re sitting wondering if your heart is about to stop and your pacing grabbing your heart and dripping sweat that’s usually a good sign you’re close or about to have a stroke. If you’re about to OD on meth I promise you’ll know it because it’s basically like waiting for your body to give up because based off of how stimulated you are you know you’re probably gonna die.
If you’re lucky it’ll pass and you’ll make it, if you’re not your heart will basically blow up
Or one way to know if you overdosed ( if u can still get real uncut stuff like pure "Lemon Drop", I unfortunately had the misfortune of overdoing on 😂, back in the early 90s . Was in a bad place in my mind, after losing job , career , home , family if no doings of mine ( shit happens ) decided to shoot up pure lemon drop meth, about 2 grams , went out after plunging it into my arm , picked myself up off the ground , heart about ready to blow up lol, was so high In I was now butt naked seeing girls in trees butt naked 😂, obviously really not there, was so fricken horny and stuck on stupid was like being on acid LSD , was seeing Demons , one held me to my bed and was sucking the air out if my lungs , This went on for about 5 days off the one injection in my veins and no more using during that 5 days , finally day 6 , I could sleep ...So reality is prior to trying die overdosing only used smoke or snort for about 10 years and not all the time as I had Wife , daughter , managed Jewelry Store, casual user , Now and since that overdose I suffer from Methamphetamine Psychosis, permanently fried , I of being addicted still use 20 something years later now and then , If I get good stuff ( real meth ) I go right back to where I was mentally when I overdose , OF COURSE ITS NOT PLEASANT TO HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MYSELF AND END UP IN A TREE UPSIDE DOWN BUTT NAKED FOR 3 DAYS STUCK ON STUPID, ESPECIALLY WHEN I COME DOWN OFF HIGH, VERY EMBARRASSING IN FACT, AND RIGHT BACK TO SUICIDAL THOUGHTS...I this only happens to a small amount of people and it has to be the pure " come fu;k me dope Lemon Drop in which I doubt cAn even find now days, back then a female would inject a $$20 and literally cum in pants 😂 , no joke !!!!! . The belief that Meth doesn't affect the mind anymore then a greater high then Caffeine is BS . Happy Using

No wonder you saw such things: “Lemon Drop” is a common name for Dextromethorphan (DXM). Especially when in capsule form.

I’ve never heard of it used to describe meth. But 2000 mg/2g which you took is the MAXIMUM dosage required for a 100 kg person to hit the 4th Plateu. And that’s pretty fucked up.