• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do you huff glue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancy145

Bluelighter
I know I'm better off shooting heroin than huffing glue, i know it's horrible for me, I don't need to hear all that. i'm shit broke and almost out of alcohol and my life is hell right now. I don't need life advice. And I'm going to end up experimenting and trying to figure it out myself and possibly doing it wrong and hurting myself even more if nobody wants to answer this, so please answer this even if you think im being a dumbass and shouldnt be doing this.
Anyway, what kind of glue is best for huffing and how do you do it? Also how much does it take to kill you and when can you tell if you're in immediate danger?

There is no way to actually reduce the harm caused by inhalants like Glue. One use really can kill you and if you want evidence of that just look up Sudden Sniffing Death Syndrome. You can't tell how much it takes to kill you and you could die of cardiac arrhythmia the first time you try it.

If your looking for a cheap high why not try DXM? It's pretty safe if you don't over do it and use a DXM only product. There is also Morning Glory seeds and Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds which contain LSA which is like LSD but not nearly as good imo. The packets of morning glory seeds literally cost pennies and you can get them at any garden store. Just make sure they are not coated with any pesticides or anything. If you want a inhalant why not try Nitrous? It's a very safe drug, gives a great high, causes no long lasting damage as long as you supplement with B-12 if you are using it regularly or in high doses and it's pretty cheap. You can get whippets or even just get a few cans of Whipped cream which use Nitrous as a propellant.

Fucking anything is better then huffing Solvents. Glue usually contains Toluene and you can read up on it's lovely effects and toxicity here . Really anything is better then huffing this shit.

Sorry Nancy, Bluelight is a harm reduction forum and we are not here to assist you in harming yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.