Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How do you cum on MDMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorSativa

Bluelighter
So, the thread's title says it all... sex is amazing on mdma but how do you finish? I was with this girl in las vegas and I paid over 200 dollars worth of molly for about an hour of pussy and head, AND IT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD, but I just couldn't finish. Fucking terrible too, because my two buddies were able to finish (probably because I got her wet and ready first... :p ) and they were both on the same molly I was.

I've IV'd about 500mgs of mdma over the past 8-12 hours, sex drive through the roof but I can't get a satisfying finish, urgh

Last edited by a moderator:
Post when you're sober. I don't think I need to tell you how reckless you're being with your IVs but I'm going to state it anyway. 500 milligrams is a lot to take orally, let alone in your veins. I would stop and get some sleep man.

I changed your post to reflect untested as you a) didn't post what reagent you used and b) you posted another thread saying untested.

I'm locking both of these. Achieving orgasm on a regular dose of MDMA is difficult. Its going to be near impossible for you to do it with the amount you've used.

Status
Not open for further replies.