• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do you crush adderall beads?

nancy145

Bluelighter
I usually use the back of my plugging syringe to crush my pills, which works fine for tablets, but it doesn't crush the beads inside caps. Ive also tried using the butt of a screwdriver, but that doesn't work either. How do you crush them?

An easy way to crush beads is put them in a clean envelope. Then use a rolling pin over it. (the device bakers use) If you don't have a rolling pin, I think a spoon would suffice though it would be more work.

^^^^ or fold a piece of paper in half twice if you don't have an envelope. anything works as a crushing tool, bic lighter, spoon, remote controller, teeth?, etc.

The adderall beads aren't really worth the effort it takes to snort, unless you have them all pre-prepped it's very tedious. There's always a couple beads that don't crush unless you are very thorough.

Wouldnt snorting it just damage your nose or just drip back into your stomach no matter how fine you break it because i thought it was a mix of poorly soluble salts at neutral ph and across lipids like your nose membranes and the hydrochloric acid in your stomach alters the solubility by ab + h3o+ cl- = a + b + cl- + h3o

Vs outside your stomach ab + oh- + h3o+

Or spend 5$ or less for a Mortar and pestle.

6pXe0Hn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I get a peice of paper punthe beads in it get a quarter or half dollar then a hammer you know just bang em till they are nice and fine

ok but with the mortar and pestle you now have to explain to people why you are now a chemist. with the paper it's cheap and disposable

What the fuck, Mortar and Pestles are mainly used as kitchen utensils. Crushing Pepper balls, dried chillies and herbs so on. You don't need to be a chemist to own a Mortar and Pestle lmao.

I like chemistry unrelated to drug synthesis and have a mortar and pestle and i can honestly say i have never used it for anything related to chemistry. Just say its a decoration or for spices or to just be quite. lol

meh ok point made, I concede. either way it's much easier to just grab some paper and a hard rounded object