• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do you break down a subutex

Katherinechelsea03

Greenlighter
What is the easiest way to break down a subutex? I only need the tiniest amount and figure there has to be a better way than to just pinch off a piece.

What do you mean by break it down? If you mean just break it up into smaller doses theres nothing you can really do except break it with something sharp. If youre having trouble with that youre probably getting the 'hi-tech' 8/arrow tablet and that is the one brand that is very small. Try a different pharmacy and any other brand of the 5 or so there are are much bigger thus easier to break into smaller doses. Otherwise if youre not using it Sublingually, these are best to just crush and add a measured amount of water to the powder and measure the water although I dont advise storing it in water for very long.

I second you there @123bupe123 i wouldnt store it any longer than a couple of minutes possibly because of chemical shelf life demishing after saturation has been pronouced..My question here is how do i iv a subutex as far as breaking it down to shoot it up?

Crushh desired amount into fine powder, (remember it's only soluble up to 17mgs/mL). I do 8-12mg shots daily, that may be way over your tolerance, id start with maybe half of what you use sublingually, but regardless I always use 1cc of water or 100 units to maximize solubility regardless of dose. So measure your dose in powder, transfer it to a spoon or something to mix in, pull up 1cc water with syringe and add it to the powder, remove the plunger and use it to stir the water/bupe mixture for a minute or two, take a piece of cotton and roll tightly into a ball (I use q-tip ends), replace the plunger and I stick the rolled up cotton onto the needlepoint, try to get the point close to center of cotton, carefully stick the cotton into center of solution and slowly draw it up into the syringe. Once youve got all the liquid you can drawn up youre ready for inject. Now remember it's always favorable and adviseable to use a micron filter instead of cotton. If I could get them conveniently I would and alot do.