• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do they make RC BENZOS

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
I'm just curios. They can't be going thru the same process as Roche and all that. I have had almost every generic there is.. Also had Roche. There was no difference at all. So why would like five mg of clonazolam black me out. I don't think it would but ppl keep saying be cautious about it. I have nine .5 blotter left with twenty five on the way. I was on ethylphenidate so I cut myself short on the klonopin. So I use these to even up. I see hardly any difference except I forget more. Can some pone enlighten me as to how they make C-lam and how they put it on blotter?

I'm just curios. They can't be going thru the same process as Roche and all that. I have had almost every generic there is.. Also had Roche. There was no difference at all. So why would like five mg of clonazolam black me out. I don't think it would but ppl keep saying be cautious about it. I have nine .5 blotter left with twenty five on the way. I was on ethylphenidate so I cut myself short on the klonopin. So I use these to even up. I see hardly any difference except I forget more. Can some pone enlighten me as to how they make C-lam and how they put it on blotter?

really no simple answer
RC(research chemical) is basically a Frankenstein someone made and have yet been evaluated by the FDA which is why they are widely available online etc
although many are comparable and similar on a molecular level they are still RC i like to think of them as clones that dont need a prescription

and there is real no way to know why you react diff to a k pin or a clonazolam

companies like roche have a set formula and RC's well its usually tweaked to what extent we dont know