how do ibecome a bluelighter

candy$man

Bluelighter
mann i feel left out i wanna be a bluelighter to.whats the difference anyways
someone please help. i must know

Thanks for asking man, I have no idea, I'm still "NEW MEMBER" it feels sad doesn't it??
Hope someone replys
------------------
xxLUCYxx
Don't be mean, give us a bean
xx**P.L.U.R**xx

Look again, Lucy, your one of us now! Congrats
wink.gif
! Use your new title with great care....

Actually, you have to paint yourself blue, then walk around with a flame coming out of your head. Works for me.
smile.gif

be yourself...try to offer advice when you can, have a big smile on your face, and most of all respect other peoples feelings/thoughts.
oh and keep postig you'll get there soon. Peace
------------------
"Without any intentional, fancy way of adjusting yourself, to express yourself as you are is the most important thing"

LMAO e-rep i was gonna say basically the same thing.. oh just a little FYI my kitty looks soooooooooo cute right now, i want to go give him a big smoochie! peace all

Just keep posting like it's going out of style (a la RoLLerGirL, who found us merely a week ago and already has about 600 posts)...you'll get there in no time...
smile.gif

------------------
E PLURibus unum

Thanks for asking, I was wonderin myself...
PLUR
------------------
It's moving faster than my brain can think!
><><><><><><><
http://hometown.aol.com/cjpsparks/myhomepage/index.html

Yeah but it's just nice to have the official title so you can show your friends
smile.gif

I had to know too... cause I wanna become a bluelighter!!!
Puerto Rico raves rule trust me I live here!!
PLUR

Woo Hoo!!! I've officially been upgraded to be a blue lighter... I'm so proud... hehehe
PLUR
Eddie
------------------
"ya got the househeads, breakbeat junkies, drum and base purists, hardhouse people and all the ravers across america."

All you have to do is strip to your undies, get in the dryer and hum the theme from "TITANIC" till you stop spinning....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Oh yeah, there's also somethin' about 20 posts or something.
------------------
~*~*~~Think of me as a reflection, like the moon on water. When you see me, and I try and be a good man...see yourself~~*~*~
Dahli Llama

the 20 posts thing makes you a pseudobluelighter!!
The become a real bluelighter you must always practice PLUR and offer any advice you have when the time arises.
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

i thought i'd jump in on this one too - cause you know every little bit helps - and hopefully one day the plur that i feel in my life will make me a bluelighter too! chessey i realize, but it's true...
------------------