L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How do I tell them?

oreocub

Bluelighter
I've known this person for over a year, she is close as family to me and one of the closest friends I have. I shouldn't lie I can be a bit of an asshole at times, but I'm a pretty down to earth guy and help her anyway I can, talk about problems with her other friends, talk about common problems, and stuff general friends do.

I care for her more than family, her presence keeps me happy, happier than any high could give me but she'll withdrawal herself from me time to time and I just feel unmotivated and stressed. But at times I feel used. .but at the same time I can't decide, she enjoys my presence and it's easy to make her smile. A real smile. Should I tell her I feel about her? How I care about her safety and how she's close as family to me? This relationship is strictly friends only and I don't want to create any awkward moments.

:|

If your both close friends then tell her how much you care for her. It should not cause any awkward moments (unless she may feel more than 'just friends' to you?).

Why do you think it would cause any problems?

I'm not sure how to tell her in a platonic manner. I don't want to make her feel weird or anything.

do you think she might have romantic feelings for you?

do you have any for her? if not, then i don't understand why you need to even say anything. just be there for her as a friend. i find it spoils the magic a little bit saying you care for someone sometimes anyway if one party isn't the type to "gush".

do you think she might have romantic feelings for you?

do you have any for her? if not, then i don't understand why you need to even say anything. just be there for her as a friend. i find it spoils the magic a little bit saying you care for someone sometimes anyway if one party isn't the type to "gush".

I don't have romantic feelings for her, or any other such feelings. I nearly positive she does not have any romantic feelings for me.
But we're both decently attractive people, and I want to keep this friendship friendship only, nothing else. I don't want to run the risk of one of us developing feelings for one or another or any bumps in this friendship to develop. I'm troubled with how to tell her how I feel :|

why not show her through your actions that you value her as a friend?

okay then. if you must then wait for the right opportunity.

i still don't really see why you have to tell her this, or even why it's such a big deal. actions speak louder than words and all that.

if she's been your friend a long time, she's not going anywhere soon.

maybe if you've been an ass then do something nice for her like getting her a gig ticket to a band she likes or a cool birthday present or help her with some practical matter she's struggling with or somethng.

may i ask how old you are?

okay then. if you must then wait for the right opportunity.

i still don't really see why you have to tell her this, or even why it's such a big deal. actions speak louder than words and all that.

if she's been your friend a long time, she's not going anywhere soon.

maybe if you've been an ass then do something nice for her like getting her a gig ticket to a band she likes or a cool birthday present or help her with some practical matter she's struggling with or somethng.

may i ask how old you are?

19 1/2