• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos How do I tell if I was sold real xanax,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Officerbacon

Greenlighter
Sorry if this question is stupid. I don’t have a lot of experience buying pills. Recently tried xanax and it worked wonders for my anxiety. Hit my guy up and he hooked me up. I’m a little nervous of all the fent scares recently and I would prefer if the pills he sold me were someones prescription. Is there any good way to tell or is all a gamble? The pills is oblong and says L484.

There are a lot of fake presses around right now, so it could be an rc benzo like bromazolam. I don't knownif there are reagent test kits that can distinguish these benzos but if your concern is fentanyl you can definitely use a fentanyl test strip

There are also services like https://drugsdata.org/ where you can send in a sample and they can tell you what's in it, this might be your best bet for benzos but maybe someone more familiar with those compounds can offer some insight

That's not alprazolam (xanax). He ripped you off. Best case scenario: you got paracetamol. Get some fentanyl test strips if you ever buy something from him again, just in case.
Is this your pill? That's paracetamol/acetaminophen
493480042.jpg

That's not alprazolam (xanax). He ripped you off. Best case scenario: you got paracetamol. Get some fentanyl test strips if you ever buy something from him again, just in case.
Is this your pill? That's paracetamol/acetaminophen
493480042.jpg
Yeah that’s the pill. Unfortunate. He screwed up in the passed and I was giving him a second chance but guess I gotta find a new guy lol.

The only way to know for sure is to have a professional laboratory test the pill. It's possible for someone with more basic chemistry experience to potentially verify the presence of Benzodiazepines in a given substance, sure. It's another thing to determine the type and potency of said Benzodiazepine. Only a laboratory is going to be able to tell you any information you can actually use.

This is why we don't allow drug testing (Either biological drug analysis or in vitro analysis of a drug). It just leads to endless speculation. Even if you were to get a single batch tested, it is likely to change from batch to batch. Different Benzodiazepines are used, potency varies.

Status
Not open for further replies.