(answered) How do I stop getting updates for a thread I posted to long time ago? (Solved!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darvocet21

Bluelighter
Because it contains some of my posts I can't unwatch it. How do I stop the updates?

We're already rich. I'm going to write to you tonight. I'm concerned maybe you're not taking enough hallucinogens
I read that wrong minutes ago.

I have my glasses on now! 6.36 am, been asleep after a meal late noght, after a 47 hour fast.

Great stuff fasting.

First glance before quickly treating post meal allergies, I thought it said conceened I was taking enough hallucinogens.

I would have agreed it is sufficient!

I missed the joke though.

Just going to vaporize some nice weed.

Vs 24 hours ago, and I worked hard for it, I'll take where I am now on all fronts practically.

I can't close this atm. It's a struggle sometimes in a haze, easy to start out.

What to say when the deal is done?

It used to be so easy. So excuse my bluntness. Still the eyes are kind of there too just noticing on the keyboard.

It might be one of those things, once I have seen it that way, forever it will appear so.

Eyes disguised as letters! Take care my friend, enjoy your time whichever time that is.

My focus is to achieve some sleep here.
Flexibly. Hopefully.

Well at least we know you're not mental since one's sense of humor is the first thing to go in the involuntary disintegration of one's personality either through strong drink, drugs and or religious or political indoctrination... anyway you still have your sense of humor even though you spell it wrong always wasting letters. Incidentally Stan Grof said in LSD Psychotherapy that above approximately 500 micrograms based on body weight the effects reached a therapeutic ceiling that was not increased by giving more. I think he's in a position to know having given the drug to more human subjects than any other psychiatrist. Here he is with Albert Hofmann. Get some sleep buddy...
stan-grof-albert-hofmann.png

If you want to sleep you should really slap up a big breakfast eggs bacon sausages beans broiled tomatoes black pudding and mushrooms, the grocery store kind. Couple of big pieces of toast with butter and you'll be right as rain

Well at least we know you're not mental since one's sense of humor is the first thing to go in the involuntary disintegration of one's personality either through strong drink, drugs and or religious or political indoctrination... anyway you still have your sense of humor even though you spell it wrong always wasting letters. Incidentally Stan Grof said in LSD Psychotherapy that above approximately 500 micrograms based on body weight the effects reached a therapeutic ceiling that was not increased by giving more. I think he's in a position to know having given the drug to more human subjects than any other psychiatrist. Here he is with Albert Hofmann. Get some sleep buddy...
I would personally quite adamantly testify that this genuinely isn't so.

Unless, in a certain context or regard?

I'm picking up not entirely and not trying to for meantime, just grabbing gist as integration is mesmerinsing and in full flow, there are very much still eyes seeing me.

I can't get out of their field of vision and the temptation is to shit my eyes to hide from them!

That's mad itself I realise and new to me, I've really never had that exact hallucination manifest before in such spectacular style.

And it's remained.

But to point. On this particularly, 500 Micrograms is capable of transporting me to Microgramless Land, the infinite immaterial plane, true time dilation, as if paused and glances between dimensions, from outside the human mindset and 3d world, which have total logical sensible application too, my head would be around it, very verbalisable, laymans to myself, is how it has to be IMO or no point.

Meaning. Keeping it simple is the art really.

But these little glances, they chuckle and fascinate me, I have tried to wake myself on occasion as if from trance, because I was conscious and present minded enough to realise it was a fully tangible, translatable thought.

I just need to be conscious enough in that moment quickly before the grandness and scale of the vision slipped because there was so much new material coming through every second.

I have some absolutely hilarious uncanny visions of stuff I really can't describe because I tried this a number of times I had pen and paper and it was impossible to bring this back every time.

So I just stoppd worrying about it because I know that none of this stuff is lost it just leads you on and it comes out eventually in some other way and now I don't feel like I'm struggling to capture and return anything ever.

Sorry. I'm straying.

But. Higher doses, it's not so black and white.

Very mysterious.

1000 Micrograms is a significantly different experience to 500.

1000 Oral, Is actually my personal favourite way to trip in my favourite dose I've never once had a bad time on that dose coming up.

It catapults you so quickly into the beautiful hyperspace and I usually enter within one hour if I am by myself at least a state of knowing nothing at all which is the real magic and wonder of high dose LSD being completely at ease and free and calm no awareness or sense of self and then suddenly I snap to and I'm capable of being very present or anywhere I choose.

I have long refuted ceiling claims for LSD dosages.

1300 ug is argued as the ceiling. I would take 1300 ug orally, without fear, quite exciting prospect in fact.

But 1500 ug, I cannot persuade myself, would not be noticeably more intense.

1000 ug I am entirely comfortable with.

1300 ug I have confidence in,

I know my limits, in the moment. I am more daunted about, and not excited at all, about the thought of 1500 Mics.

And the idea of me eating 10 mg's.

No chamce. Only at Armageddon! Serious on that but then, I would do it in 500ug at a time, constant redosing.

Because 10 mg's would be an awfully intense experience under regular circumstances unless you could fully project outside of your body, which I believe in.

So there is no ceiling in my mind.

Ceiling is limit! How can we be talking about limit of consciousness with the most powerful still I believe in terms of potential to radically shift consciousness and state of awareness, Hallucinogen known natural or synthetic I think ultimately it still holds the grandest potential and widest overall impact on consciousness alteration since its regular use if that is arguably the case it makes it pretty profound and I would say potentially unlimited.

That isn't really my point, except the last part.

Unlimited potential. I can't even actually imagine, What would happen and what I would experience if I took 100 tabs right now but I know it would be something outside of my expectations and imagination and preparation and there is no way I would consider such an act unless there was no tomorrow.

The idea scares me I do know my limits I just push them I never exceed them in the moment it's more a cumulative thing.

But high dose LSD, redosing strategies to continually access new conscious energy, has been my fodder for a long time.

More days by a margin I have tripped for 3 years straight vs not tripped.

Hence now, finally lol, I hope these eyes do kind of retreat eventually.

They are sweet. They shine. But it's really being seen.

I can't tell if it's just a very particular unique hallucination or something else to do with perception filters which will likely be permanent if that's the case.

Humour has always been correct to me thus?

I will check.

Lots of words have different spellings too.

Like program, and programme.

Sorry I rattle on. I'm trying to contain myself now.

If you want to sleep you should really slap up a big breakfast eggs bacon sausages beans broiled tomatoes black pudding and mushrooms, the grocery store kind. Couple of big pieces of toast with butter and you'll be right as rain
The problem with that is I'm allergic to everything you just mentioned there otherwise I would believe me I'm allergic to 99% of all things ingestible in this world that's genuinely no exaggeration it's a true Catch-22 practical living situation regardless of drugs full stop.

Haha, patent this and you’ll be rich! 😀
Btw, I have actually no idea what I meant there then?

It would have been some innocent joke in my own mind I'm sure there would have been application and I assure you there was nothing facetious about it because to me it could easily appear that way.

I must have been quite outside myself on that occasion.

Kava now. Heavy Fijian. Does "contribute" to sleep this cultivar.

Weed gets me so high.

Status
Not open for further replies.