• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do I stay awake on diazepam

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Ok I take around 40mg now and then I'm no addicted whatsoever I rarely take them however I do to enhance my codeine and tramadol as I been on those 2 for years which I'm obviously used to but adding diazepam wipes me out, how can I bypass this ? Even 10-20mg will wipe me off

Ok I take around 40mg now and then I'm no addicted whatsoever I rarely take them however I do to enhance my codeine and tramadol as I been on those 2 for years which I'm obviously used to but adding diazepam wipes me out, how can I bypass this ? Even 10-20mg will wipe me off
Take an even lower dose of Diazepam? Drink some Coffee?

I hope you safely achieve your aim.. ;)

Take an even lower dose of Diazepam? Drink some Coffee?

I hope you safely achieve your aim.. ;)

Exactly... and if you're able to , switch to an agent with a shorter half-life. Diazepam's half-life is about 50-200 hours. Alprazolam, Lorazepam, = approx 5-9 hours.

May I ask why are you on a benzodiazepine to begin with? They are highly addicting with prolonged and potent discontinuation symptoms. They should be your very last resort, after trying many other anxiolytics/sedatives.

Take less diazepam...

You are taking a benzo on top of an opiate which are both CNS depressants, i'm not sure what you were expecting.

The only other thing you could do is take a stimulant with them and that's just asking for a bad polydrug addiction.