• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids How do I "Parachute" a crushed up Oxy ER pill?

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hello all.

I've just got my hands on 15mg and 30mg Extended Release Oxycodone tablets called Toroxycon. Normally I'd use an empty capsule but I've got none so I'll have go down the "Parachute" method. How do I do it? Cheers guys!

crush it put on a spoon, throw in mouth chase with water, tada, or a 'parachute' put powder into a tissue, twist it and swallow that, best just swallow the powder

One time I parachuted molly shards in Two rolling papers and just shat it out so yeah don't wrap it up too much. Tissue should work.

One time I parachuted molly shards in Two rolling papers and just shat it out so yeah don't wrap it up too much. Tissue should work.
LOL omg. imagine if you were eatng opiates and got constipated? ouch.

I think Ill just chase it with water without using tissue. It's gonna be a very bitter tasting experience lol. I wonder if pharmacies sell empty capsules?

I think Ill just chase it with water without using tissue. It's gonna be a very bitter tasting experience lol. I wonder if pharmacies sell empty capsules?
no, but you can buy bags of them

btw, theyre not bitter, you don't know bitter until you taste morhine sulphate. maaaan i still cringe from the stuff after years of daily use

What sort of rolling papers were you using? Corrugated cardboard? Standard rizlas just fall apart when wet - in fact, it's sometimes difficult to swallow them quick enough before they start releasing their foul and bitter contents on your tongue. I take one Rizla (other rolling papers are available), dump a dose of DOC in the middle, gather up the sides and twist to close. RIP off any excess paper, pop in gob and wash down with vodka (though water works just as well). Never failed me yet (nor shat it out for that matter...)

I agree with every one here. I think that something even as thin as a tissue could be used successful. My advice is that simply taking that stuff orally is perfectly fine. If you don't like swallowing pills, you can try taking them with a soft drink or something to otherwise make the whole thing more bearable. I'm talking about just taking the pills orally. If it is taking this much time and the bioavailabilities of both are the same. They're both ending up in your stomach. But, if you still want to parachute, I would recommend a tissue. You shouldn't have a problem, but let us know if you do.

I haven't taken any yet cos I already have a prescription for Immediate Release Oxy capsules. I got the Extended Release pills off a friend who doesn't need them anymore. He did say that they gel up if a crushed up pill comes into contact with water which would deter IV and Insufflation use.

Would it gel up in my stomach acid? would it cause any problems?

EDIT: Come to think of it Hydrochloric Acid (gastric acid) should just attack and break down the gel shouldn't it? Also should I scrape off the outer coating or doesn't it matter? I'd rather not scrape it off if it can be avoided.

Last edited:
Ok so I decided to test these Oxy ER pills last night by crushing up the whole tablet including the outer coating on. I crushed up 6x 15mg pills into a fine powder which equals 90mg and I was expecting a lot of powder but I only got a teaspoons worth which was quite good! I quickly ate the powder off the teaspoon and chased it down with plenty of lemonade and it did gel up somewhat but it wasn't that bad and some of it got stuck in my teeth, I quickly picked it out of my teeth and washed it down with more lemonade. It wasn't that bitter to my surprise lol. After about 20 mins on an empty stomach it kicked in and it kicked in hard!! So it was a blinding success! I was very happy with the results!

I've also got plenty of the 30mg ER pills, my friend gave me 28 for free :), but he only gave me 6 of the 15mg pills as thats all he had left.

Just thought I'd update u guys on how I did.

EDIT: I get my next refill for my own Oxy tomorrow. I get 56x 10mg IR capsules and 56x 20mg IR capsules (refilled every 2 weeks), so by tomorrow I'm gonna be swimming in Oxy lol. I added every thing up including the ER pills and I'll have 2,520mg's worth of Oxycodone on hand all for free!! I live in the UK and certain ppl are entitled to free prescriptions.. lucky me I suppose lol.

Last edited: