• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

How do I make my skin go back to it's original color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
Can anyone Link me to a legit youtube video that has the correct formula to making your skin go back to it's original color?

I already watched a hand ful of "tutorials" and it's just people talking off their áss 😥
B1V188.jpg

Or does anyone know any hacks or advice for this?

Much thanks appreciated

Can anyone Link me to a legit youtube video that has the correct formula to making your skin go back to it's original color?

I already watched a hand ful of "tutorials" and it's just people talking off their áss 😥
B1V188.jpg

Or does anyone know any hacks or advice for this?

Much thanks appreciated
Yeah, stay outta the sun for a year or so.

Why are you ashamed of that? To me that’s the sign of man that actually works, be proud of your farmers tan.

-GC
X2
Ppl who are too pale scare the hell out of me hahaha

Either stay out of the sun, or go shirtless. Or, like, don't worry about it... it's a tan, everybody gets them

Either stay out of the sun, or go shirtless. Or, like, don't worry about it... it's a tan, everybody gets them
It's just that I like to go to Japan or tokyo where the lighter your skin is the. Hygiene you look lmao sowy

i've heard and know for a fact, especially given my recently skin infections that I've randomly thought to document as well to see what moture nature offers and it goes under form of kefir, the bactilli present in all diary products, say fermented milk is known to fight against heavy evil infections and so far I never thought why Neutrogena was what it was until I've asked my wife and she says because it has filtered kefir, I say filtered because I dunno the process exact I don't got any comrades working in this factory field but I use Neutrogena hand creme both unscent and because of my staph my hand were peeling off, like getting daily cuts and i say daily! when I used a form of Nivea Q 3 in 1 some it was 75ml and Norway formula, let's call it this way ( is neutrogena for those who don't know ) is still same oz and you haven't even to look at oz, since first use it finished every dead cells that was on my hands. Indeed best cream to ever come to market, I don't say yet crafted because you might also end up with old batches and you know, but I don't think is worth to think such stuff, just buy this cream and don't get all philosophical on these type of subjects.

Don't come online if you have skin issues because unless you go to a doctor you'll never known ,if it's staph might be detected far easily without seeing one but 99 of them requires and there's not a lot, the staph bacteria is common throughout all this vein under different levels of intensity but present with same noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.