• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe How do i go about finding a descent suboxone doctor.

milligram

Greenlighter
I just moved to Tallahassee and don't know anyone. How would i go about finding a good suboxone doc here?
I would normally just ask people, but i dont know anyone here. I'm new to this website as well. its been very useful so far.

I think we should start thinking in terms of finding the right doctor and treatment program on an out patient basis. First go online and look up Suboxone doctors in your area. There are a number of different Buprenorphine doctor locators online that are based on your zip code. With this being said the doctor is only half of the treatment. Preferably if it was me I would want to find a doctor who provides weekly groups for support run by a licensed professional as well as individual therapy. At the last program I was enrolled in clients attended mandatory weekly groups that integrated teachings on mindfulness meditation and relapse prevention. In many states the therapeutic requirement is not optional. If your doctor accepts your insurance, provides a therapeutic component including monthly to weekly groups along with random UA's you have found one of the better ones. This is the website I found most useful as the SAMHSA site is completely outdated. Better start making calls quick as there are many times long waiting lists. The second link is also a Suboxone doc locator that gave me different results.
https://www.suboxone.com/treatment-...ults?Zipcode=87564&Distance=20&State=&src=Nav
http://www.opiateaddictionresource.com/treatment/suboxone_treatment_directory

Last edited:
Does this individual even prescribe Suboxone or does he just push speed and benzos through a pill mill? Mg keep looking. When you search this docs email adds for medical MJ and pain pills pops up but nothing about actual Suboxone treatment. If you want to stay stuck call that shady ass number. Sounds like Dr Bay is a quack.

well the number is out of atlanta, so no go on that. the websites however were very helpful

yea, i saw that number on a website that was pushing pure powder and narcotics with no scripts. very shady looking...

Unless hybrind is talking about helping connect you to a legit doctor don't take his offer.