• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do I bypass a meth comedown? Srsly

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I've successfully beat it by sleeping for 10 hours at night + half of the day for a week and a half straight

But I wanna know if there are some suppliments that can helps me bypass this somehow

If no I'll just beat it naturally by sleeping as much as my body feels like it

Good food and good sleep. Multivitamins. Lots of water or iced tea. Most people pop a benzo but not everybody has access to them.

I have heard of a great supplement that works every time. It's in the Health food stores and its called " methisbadforyousopleasestopdoingit." It's really cheap and it is guaranteed or your money back. If you take this supplement you never have to worry about a horrible comedown again.

Seriously though, just try and replace everything that meth takes from you. Hydration and nutrition are the two big ones.

Good food and good sleep. Multivitamins. Lots of water or iced tea. Most people pop a benzo but not everybody has access to them.

I have heard of a great supplement that works every time. It's in the Health food stores and its called " methisbadforyousopleasestopdoingit." It's really cheap and it is guaranteed or your money back. If you take this supplement you never have to worry about a horrible comedown again.

Seriously though, just try and replace everything that meth takes from you. Hydration and nutrition are the two big ones.
i took that supplement, it worked wonders

Sounds good I'll take your advice.

That's some grade A advice

But hey you get chosen as admin for a reason 👍