• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How Do Anti-Psychotics Effect Cocaine Use?

I think the one whos a lil "hard" AND acting like a jerk is her, oh well. Enjoy staring at the mirror. ;)

Maybe I'll qualify that statement a bit more: clonazepam is not very potent in terms of anxiolyic/euphoric/intoxicating effects. Higher doses will not neccesarily make the experience euphoric, in the absolute worst case (a total lightweight who possibly has had a few beers too) 2mg could concievably lead to a blackout. Of coursse everyone will respond differently, but I have known lots of people who take clonazepam as an anti-epileptic/anti-convulsant medication.

Clonazepam and phenazepam are actually very structurally similar. That's another benzo that will make people black out well before they reach a pleasurable intoxication - there's many stories of people habitually redosing in the hope of having some fun, only to lose months of their lives to a purple haze. I've hard of similar stories with people who recklessly use large amounts of Klonopin.

Hmm I was under a different impression. As opposed to lorazepam?

Sorry to bump an old thread, but Abilify (200mg monthly shot) has completely ruined it for me. Anyone have any experience on how to possibly allow for psychedelic or stimulant use while on Abilify? I miss my therapeutic DMT sessions as well. Also, the ketamine I used to take for treatment resistant depression does nothing now.