• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How did sex work exist previous to condoms and birth control?

Listerine douches were the contraceptive of the flapper/depression era, it has been reliably reported
So far so good. Thanks for contributing.
HIV crossed over because of using primate blood as a "food" for live polio vaccines.
In interesting hypothesis for which there is zero evidence in any reputable scientific journal in the world according to a quick search of my university library databases.
They were prepared in chimpanzee tissue cultures. "Science" tried to sweep that under the rug, but failed.
Science is not a singular organisation with a common purpose. It is composed of ferociously competitive individuals who live to publicise the mistakes of their predesesors and make brilliant new discoveries that no one else ever ha
The truth is out there. So no, neither eating nor f--king primates was involved, just big ego'd lazy minded do-gooder Doctors and a whole industry that covered for them.
Any further conjecture about this subject should be taken to CEPS. It had no place here in Sex, Love, and Relationships.
Fact. NOT "debunked" unless you are a moron.
This style of arguing/posting is highly frowned upon here in Sex, Love, and Relationships.

We like posts that respectfully share and discuss different views and opinions backed by either lived experience or quality evidence. This HIV/Chimp/Doctor/Polio question could continue a bit if supported by evidence and conducted politely. Seeing as people seem interested in the general question of where HIV came from.

Ongoing posts that are off-topic conspiratorial, aggressive, or confrontational in nature (i.e. entirely unrelated to Sex, Love, or Relationships) will be Moderated without further warning.

Pulling out, anal, and you cant get pregnant if you are already pregnant/just have the baby.

Like back then having 12 kids was normal. 8 would probably die but that's just the way it was.

Pulling out, anal, and you cant get pregnant if you are already pregnant/just have the baby.

Like back then having 12 kids was normal. 8 would probably die but that's just the way it was.
Why would a paying customer bother with pulling out?
The only time a guy ever pulled out on me was when I had refused his offer of intimacy and he pinned me down and fucked me anyway. I think he pulled out to cum because he didn't want to seem so bad? Maybe didn't want to get caught with a dna test? God only knows why, but not many brothel users would do it even if asked. They had sponges soaked in vinegar inserted I think, dunno if that worked. I think a lot of kids would be born to brothel workers and would have been vulnerable to being sold or exploited like their mothers.

The only time a guy ever pulled out on me was when I had refused his offer of intimacy and he pinned me down and fucked me anyway. I think he pulled out to cum because he didn't want to seem so bad?
That’s horrible and you didn't deserve to go through that. Not sure how long ago this was but I hope that you are doing okay now and I’m here if you want to talk about it.

To answer OP’s question - lambskin condoms, coat hanger abortions, unwanted pregnancy, and syphilis (Nietzsche died due to syphilis caught years prior from fucking a sex worker at a brothel) were all extremely common until the 1900s brought legalized abortion, birth control, condoms, and syphilis treatment.

Last edited:
Why would a paying customer bother with pulling out?
idk discount?
I think a lot of kids would be born to brothel workers and would have been vulnerable to being sold or exploited like their mothers.

The only time a guy ever pulled out on me was when I had refused his offer of intimacy and he pinned me down and fucked me anyway. I think he pulled out to cum because he didn't want to seem so bad? Maybe didn't want to get caught with a dna test? God only knows why,
damn that sucks. What a fucking dickhead.