• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How did Meth affect your appearance or looks ?

Byzek

Bluelighter
Yo.

I did meth the first time at the age of 26 and tweaked it hard over 6 months.

Now im almost 29.

I always looked very young I have a babyface and still looking like at the beginning of my 20s.

I stopped meth but i remember when i stopped it and looked in the mirror i was so shocked.

Even after 2 months of using I looked so old.

My grandma saw me and was so confused.

I had so thick and deep wrinkles.

I got such a deep wrinkle between eye brows.
I guess because stimulants make u angry.

Naturally i have light red cheeks people are calling me red cheeck reindeer 😂😂😂

I remember that my skin was the opposite of that it looked so grayish and dead although I took so much multivatimes during that time 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Crazy shittt i know a guy who is 33 old and he his skin is so unelastic and he looks so old wtfff

This usually happens from sleep deprivation, dehydration and malnutrition and not the drug itself.

Have you been taking care of your body?

Live healthy and you will rejuvenate.
Yeah, Meth doesn't necessarily age you, it's the lifestyle most addicts lead that ages you.

Sleep, eat healthy, exercise regularly, don't abuse Meth, and it won't age you.

On the left is me a year before I started using Meth everyday, on the right is me after using Meth every day for 3 years straight:

I9pY2SA.jpg

This usually happens from sleep deprivation, dehydration and malnutrition and not the drug itself.

Have you been taking care of your body?

Live healthy and you will rejuvenate.
Well what i have read is that stimulants increase aging process ... makes sense for me 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Well what i have read is that stimulants increase aging process ... makes sense for me 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I wouldn't doubt that, but the things I mentioned are much more acutely damaging. Chronic sleep deprivation specifically is actually one of the hardest things on your body.

Meth can reduce the collagen in your skin - that’s what causes the aging effect. Your skin gets softer and looser as a result

The looks? Mostly limited to loss prevention & secret shoppers as of late. 🤷🤌

Last edited:
I ground down a couple of teeth so much that I had to get them replaced ($$$$&). I wouldn’t daye amyone because of my jagged smile.

Then just a week later I cracked one of the replacements in half when I bit down on it so hard getting an hour long blow job during an epic meth-fuelled org. Happily the dentist replaced it for free when I told him it happened as I was straining to squat 120 kg in the gym.

Methamphetamine has been proven to cause a very rapid aging effect. Our bodies undergo what is known as oxidative stress, a facet of cellular aging (i.e. irreversible damage to cells). It’s what ages all humans and ultimately leads to our demise. But regular meth use exponentially accelerates oxidative stress, causing us to age more rapidly compared to non-users.

Oxidative stress is what leads to death from prolonged meth use, typically via one of your internal organs shitting the proverbial bed.

Oxidative stress is also the cause of neurotoxicity in meth users. Antioxidant supplements have been proven to help mitigate both oxidative stress and neurotoxicity. There is a sufficient amount of literature available on the web that will assist you in finding one suited to your needs.

Also, fucoxanthin, derived from brown sea algae, is another highly beneficial supplement proven to alleviate both methamphetamine-induced neurotoxicity and oxidative stress. I urge anyone that is a habitual user of methamphetamines to seek out both of these supplements and integrate them into your harm reduction regimen.

I really noticed the loss of collagen and elastin in my skin. As I lost a lot of fat also my skin became less firm or taught and quite soft. I didn’t really get any additional wrinkles but my skin was definitely loose.

I also noticed this effect on a few women I know who smoke a tonne of meth - they had extraordinarily soft skin. From what I’ve read, think this might only be temporary into gravilty pulls the wrinkles into place.

I lost 15 kilos and looked fantastic because I was exercising regularly and eating healthy. Routine and maintaining a level of functionality makes a big difference.

However, I was working 12hr night shifts and struggling with already existing sleep deprivation related issues (the meth was to counteract this) and eventually had to cut right back and transfer to day shift so I've regained 25kg but still look better in the face aside from more grey in my beard.