• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How dangerous is sleep deprivation in mdma

beastwangtchami

Greenlighter
Hypothetically speaking, say Swim decided on Sunday to take 330mg of mdma crystals at 1am, stayed at home with the rest of his friends who have also dropped and had a brilliant high, all the usual euphoric feelings Swim usually gets when he drops, to then later redose at 6am about 50mg of mdma crystals to feeling some of the overdose effects i.e. panicky feelings, eyes crossing, nausea, loss of balance, temperature sky rocketing, sweating profusely etc, although rode the effects out, has now not had a winks sleep since dropping (today is Tuesday) and is worried that maybe sleep deprivation is an issue he should be taking to a doctor?

Is sleep deprivation something Swim should be worried about as his friends have slept (be it short hours, still slept) and although Swim has smoked a fair amount of weed, he still feels awake. Could it be the crystals were cut with another adulterant? Also how long until feelings of fatigue disappear?

(this is swims first post so he apologises if it is mannered incorrectly)

Taking Swim out will make it loads better

It's unclear to me what you mean on timing. You say Sunday 1am and redose then 6 am. This would mean you have been awake now by CET over 48 hrs from the last dose you took? And the last time you slept was Friday night and woke up Saturday morning? Effectively you have been awake for well over 72 hours straight?

48 Hours from last dose unable to sleep would mean not Clean MDMA even though you did take a ridiculous amount.

Again ridiculous amount highlighting you have not taken MDMA or at least pure.

As its untested doubtful anyone can tell you substance and it's guess work.

As a generally rule there are chemicals which at that dose will give insomnia such as amphetamine, Meth or even Research chemicals. Certainly all will deliver the effects you have noted. Time to sleep after ingestion will vary greatly between users.

Only you know how you feel re doctors etc however as a rule one or two nights missed sleep arent something to worry about. The fact that you are no longer suffering what are actually high dose side effects of most stimulants suggests you are on the comedown.

The more you do to sleep the more you won't sleep. Just try to relax and turn your brain off to the thought of sleep have a bath or shower relax. Provided you catch up on sleep later and eat and exercise you should be fine. Don't panic. You may feel more effects associated with sleep deprivation including paranoia and hallucination. If you do feel increase of side effects then do seek medical help. Things should ease off gradually if they don't then you need to seek professional help.

We've all been there, admittedly some of us because we wanted to and knew what we were taking!

Next time test it. Read and research on what actually is a sensible dose. If it doesn't work at that dose where you know it should be effective don't take more. You are no different to anyone else you don't need more than anyone else it's simply the stuff you have ain't very good or not what you think it is.

Quite simply you got lucky and I get the feeling you don't realise how lucky (temperature variance is a big danger sign) don't take the same risks again.

Sorry itsgoneundertheboa haha. And timing wise yes that is correct, except the last time I slept was Sunday morning, my patterns was a bit of a mess so I went to sleep at 11am Sunday and then woke up later on in the evening at 6, and we dropped 1am Monday morning, and then redosed at 6am. Oh no we all had taken md before, pills as well, we always get them in crystals, these are probably also cut just as likely as pills but everytime we normally get them it's just the usual effects. We often drop 330mg at once, or sometimes we'll half it, and redose later on in the night. However this particular Sunday night was slightly different, hence the poor life choice to do more mdma at 6 in the morning

So you think I should just ride this wave of constant awakeness? I keep trying throughout the day but all that happens is i feel like im lucid dreaming, although i'm awake, like i can move my hands and wake up if I wanted, am I making sense haha?

I'd rather not go to the doctors obviously just because you've gotta have that conversation with them and blerugh lmao. If it's a couple more days then it shouldn't be too bad, but idk when I'd actually put my foot down as I have the mindset of thinking like just one more night D: Auditory and minnimal visual hallucinations happen frequent, sometimes it's voices whispering, sometimes it's electronic metal type song

But yes definately haha, that's not actually the first time that's happened to me though, i throw up when it kicks in anyway but after that second dose I was just heaving and i think a little bit of acid came out if anything, but the sweating and heat yet simultaneously feeling freezing. Although will definitely not be going to the same source as I have been feeling slight effects of paranoia purely on my own health as in I've been having thoughts of thinking what if my body fails before I can naturally feel tired? Like ecstasy pills and mdma crystals have never had such an effect on me up to this long, nor have I ever stayed up this long. Really weird and slightly scary haha but thank you so much for your response!

If it's Monday 6am then chill. You prob just got a meth bomb.

Try tonight see how you go and do me a big favour and test your stuff. Easy to buy reagent kits it could well save your life and your friends. Honestly you will look well sorted with your friends next time when you whip it out and say let's have a look at what we got. Make testing part of the experience and don't go heavy you'll miss the real deal of MDMA. Less is often so much more. Become an expert in the drugs you choose to take because it makes it more fun and takes away that paranoia.

I can't tell you what you took its impossible but reading it does sound stimulant such as meth or amphetamine or the fact you took so much MDMa you lost all the positives and got left with just the push of the ampehetamine. MD can keep you awake for 24 hours.

You can try some melatonin and see if that helps with sleep, usually after a hard night of rolling I take a melatonin about 6-8 hours after dropping. Good luck and hope you get some sleep

In the future if you find yourself with insomnia on tested MDMA with taking melatonin at night I would find another drug - some people do get insomnia after MDMA and you can miss a couple nights sleep a couple times but eventually it takes its toll on the brain. As you've probably realized by now sleep is very important.

Antioxidants will help save your brain during sleep deprivation by the way. Good luck.

Yeah I was going to say, the past hour I've felt quite drousy but I have to stay up all night so I can get a lift back home this morning, other wise i'm afraid if I sleep, I won't hear the phone call and wake up haha. We've been meaning to get one but as uni students it's just meh, but due to this batch we bought, we'll be getting them, and scales, to more accurately measure out how much we're each taking. I've only ever got paraonia today, and that's mainly because I didn't know much about sleep deprivation with mdma as I never really got it, I mean a few time I'd only get a couple hours sleep but I could still get some hours, whereas I've been awake since Sunday afternoon, but once more thank you so much for filling me in:)

I honestly believe it was cut with something as I've previously taken 700mg and managed to sleep relatively fine, although I believe it was fairly weak, the supplier was just a student at my university so, it would be also worthy to note that sunday was my third week in a row of dropping, which most likely would have taken it's toll on my brain, and possibly the insomnia

I'm not sure it's entirely possible to buy melatonin over the counter, it has to be prescribed in the UK. I am definitely going to invest in pre prepping now though, 5-htcp looks like it'll help me with mdma use in the long term as well as easing come downs, and then supplements like magnesium and vitamin c are added benefits

You can try some melatonin and see if that helps with sleep, usually after a hard night of rolling I take a melatonin about 6-8 hours after dropping. Good luck and hope you get some sleep
thank you!! Jeez I've been searching about taking melatonin for ce Downs on mdha n couldn't find shit nobody keeps. What they say relevant on this fucking forum been sitting here all night nine and half hours now on a bad trip I got really bad anxiety anxious and paranoia yeah it's been a rough night n I'm searching like crazy for some relief I have gabs just literally took 900 mgs of that to see if that's would help of course took mendorbeebrongwtbsome actually testimony bn not just text book shit bu im still feeling pretty bad no sleep in my future but I took some magnesium as well I know that helps when I get rls or withdrawal symptoms but melatonin I kept on hand for emergency multiple sclorosis attacks it helps some kind of way .. and am I'm love with u for actually saying something about it I feel better about taking it now n will let u know how it goes !!

thank you!! Jeez I've been searching about taking melatonin for ce Downs on mdha n couldn't find shit nobody keeps. What they say relevant on this fucking forum been sitting here all night nine and half hours now on a bad trip I got really bad anxiety anxious and paranoia yeah it's been a rough night n I'm searching like crazy for some relief I have gabs just literally took 900 mgs of that to see if that's would help of course took mendorbeebrongwtbsome actually testimony bn not just text book shit bu im still feeling pretty bad no sleep in my future but I took some magnesium as well I know that helps when I get rls or withdrawal symptoms but melatonin I kept on hand for emergency multiple sclorosis attacks it helps some kind of way .. and am I'm love with u for actually saying something about it I feel better about taking it now n will let u know how it goes !!
Plz excuse my typing errors I'm high asf ain't had no sleep i cam barely move i feel so tense but I'm managing to type this but I swear I fixed that shit on my previous post my auto correct is the dumbest bitch ever she don't even try anymore doesn't put two nntwo together at all lol fucking auo

thank you!! Jeez I've been searching about taking melatonin on mdma for come down n couldn't find shit nobody keeps. What they say relevant on this fucking forum been sitting here all night nine and half hours now on a bad trip I got really bad anxiety anxious and paranoia yeah it's been a rough night n I'm searching like crazy for some relief I have gabs just literally took 900 mgs of that to see if that's would help of course took me forever to get some good info before I could take em
that was actually a testimony and not just text book shit but im still feeling pretty bad no sleep in my future but I took some magnesium as well I know that helps when I get rls or withdrawal symptoms but melatonin I kept on hand for emergency multiple sclorosis attacks it helps some kind of way .. and am I'm love with u for actually saying something about it I feel better about taking it now n will let u know how it goes !!
Plz excuse my typing errors I'm high asf ain't had no sleep i can barely move i feel so tense but I'm managing to type this but I swear I fixed that shit on my previous post my auto correct is the dumbest bitch ever she don't even try anymore doesn't put two n two together at all lol fucking auto correct hopefully I don't sound completely stupid i think I fixed it mostly ronfixnitb