• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids How dangerous is it to sniff a tiny bit of h3 without measuring it

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Yeah.. I tried h again got it for free, it had loads of u residue on the outside which I stuck to the outside of my cigarette 2 puffs on this and I'm feeling more than when I smoked half a ten bag in a full spliff so I can only imagine how strong the actuall H inside the bag is which I plan to sniff now I know you can dissolve it in water but I have always been sensitive to the fluoride in water, I can't even put my head under water without holding my nose shut and closing my eyes tightly then rubbing my eyes straight away because of this when I try to a sniff water it just doesn't work and isn't worth fluoride in the back of my throat feeling

Heroin you get in the UK that you can smoke won't dissolve in water without citric acid or similar to help it break down. If you're not using citric in the water you man as well just snort the powder.

Yeah.. I tried h again got it for free, it had loads of u residue on the outside which I stuck to the outside of my cigarette 2 puffs on this and I'm feeling more than when I smoked half a ten bag in a full spliff so I can only imagine how strong the actuall H inside the bag is which I plan to sniff now I know you can dissolve it in water but I have always been sensitive to the fluoride in water, I can't even put my head under water without holding my nose shut and closing my eyes tightly then rubbing my eyes straight away because of this when I try to a sniff water it just doesn't work and isn't worth fluoride in the back of my throat feeling
I haven't heard of anyone snorting heroin dissolved in water...doesn't sound like a good idea for anyone. You never know if tap water is going to have bacterial contaminants that could kill you if they reach the brain..bad idea in any sense.

To answer your main question, yes it is dangerous. Doing any dope off the streets is dangerous. With that being said, it sounds like it has fentanyl in it..so if you snort the powder, do the very smallest amount possible and slowly work your way up. You can always get more dope when its gone..but you cant get yourself back if you go.

It's strong man.. I put a tiny bit in a cigarette and struggling to finish it

Apparently snorting #3 heroin powder without being acidified first can actually work (I've never tried it myself), but it's an unknown quantity as it depends upon the pH of your sinuses to render it effective.

This stuff is always better smoked...

It just isn't doing it for me I feel a little bit more relaxed when I sit down, my legs feel slightly heavy but that's it I've sniffed about 3 piles when I woke up I know I'm probably addicted or going to get addicted I'm gonna dissolve a bit on a spoon and soak a spliff in it just the smell is a bit problematic I'll have to put a different jacket on and smoke it down the road again I got my codeine prescription now anyway and I already feel better after having 60 mg

this seems like it was meant to be I was going chemist and this guy I never met before saw me for who I was and I saw him for who he was (a drug dealer) or at least a middleman he took me in his yard and brought out some dark when I asked him about it then he said cuz I'm new customer I can have a free bag I brought him a beer anyway just out of good faith and to show I'm not cheapscape and here I am I got a decent link just seemingly come up to me out of nowhere like life was just throwing me something I'm already in deep anyway codeine at high doses is just as strong for tolerance and after having 4 shoots and barely feeling a body buzz I think my tolerance is through the roof, or I'm not sniffing properly I felt like some of the h well most of it got stuck to my nose and hairs but I tasted the drop so didn't know if it's like you feel pill stuck in your throat but it's not id rather be slightly high than od or maybe I wouldn't but it's for the best;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If it’s wprking well to add to a cig, maybe you should just stick with that RoA.

I’m not familiar with European Dope so I can’t really say if sniffing some is an unwise choice or a potentially lethal decision.

The sniffing is more effective no doubt I just don't know if it's all going through it feels like theirs some stuck their.. I've not snorted drugs in a while

Snorting heroin in water will work just as good as snorting the powder, may be even more efficient. Think about it, all the drugs that are in nasal sprays , are dissolved in a solution anyway

#3 H, which is what you have, must be converted to a salt to be effective when snorted. Citrate is the easiest salt to make (not the most effective but that’s a different topic) via adding 10mg of citric acid per 100mg of H. Dissolve in a minimal water volume, evaporate, and snort.
Be fucking careful.

since when was heroin so fucking complicated i dissooved some in a spoon wet it in a rizla last night and all it did was make my legs feel heavy well my whole body feels heavy now and guess what its not from the h its from the codeine the heroin just made me want codeine more cus i wasn't high I had a feeling it couldn't be snorted well atleast i can eat it would probably be harder to overdose that way to no? Low oral bio bio and all

Snorting heroin in water will work just as good as snorting the powder, may be even more efficient. Think about it, all the drugs that are in nasal sprays , are dissolved in a solution anyway
yeah but water makes me.gag as soon as it touches my sensitive interiour, other people get water in their eyes no problem me im running for a towel cus it stings CURSE YOU FLOURIDE CURSE YOUUU!00

since when was heroin so fucking complicated i dissooved some in a spoon wet it in a rizla last night and all it did was make my legs feel heavy well my whole body feels heavy now and guess what its not from the h its from the codeine the heroin just made me want codeine more cus i wasn't high I had a feeling it couldn't be snorted well atleast i can eat it would probably be harder to overdose that way to no? Low oral bio bio and all
Heroin hydrolyses in presence of water and is so extensively metabolised that oral ingestion results in conversion to Morphine almost entirely. Given M is 3x weaker than H this makes a massive difference. That’s before purity is even considered.

alright i smoked a bit and defo feel it but mainly all i feel is im hardly breathing much literaly no other effects. Maybe i should quit while im ahead except im sure ive stepped over the line now honestly this high is shit compared to codeine

I'll be blunt here. OP, what you're attempting is, without a doubt the worst possible means of attempting to introduce drugs into your body. There's no reason to be using a cigarette to ingest the drug. If you're that desperate, just take it orally. Despite the fact that you will be sacrificing bioavailability, I would wager that you would still end up with a more efficient ingestion scenario.

You don't need to make a solution for your drugs unless you intend to inject. Some folks definitely praise the "water-lining" method, but I feel it's just another instance of using a Rube Goldberg method. You can just put the powder in your mouth and swallow. No need to complicate the situation. I thought this part was probably common knowledge, but anyway, you do not "smoke" Heroin. It must be vaporized, as combustion will simply destroy a lot of your product.

Yes the oral roa works well enough the reason im not chasing the dragon cus im paranoid people will smell it on me especially if i spill it on my hands etc

All my friends used to smoke heroin off of foil, direct flame. I always told them that's te retarded, but they claimed to get high. Tried it , thought it was a waste, except i had the common sense to mix with a little bit of water and heat it off if foil

Why does everyone forget the rule when buying new shit or getting to try SMALL and then decide, you can always do more never less.