• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction How dangerous is it to mix Kanna with an SSRI (Lexapro)?

Mycophile

Bluelighter
I'm curious about trying Kanna but I take 40mgs of Lexapro everyday.

I know that they are generally counterindicated and won't try it if it's truly dangerous, but I do remember that at one point Sekio had said something like "the dose makes the poison, you'd probably be safe in low amounts and start to feel bad before getting serotonin syndrome".

I don't know if that means it's not a bad idea to try though...

Like I'd NEVER mix DXM with my SSRI, but is it just my perception that DXM would be more unsafe to mix with an SSRI than Kanna or are they equally dangerous?

If DXM IS more dangerous then WHY?

I'd just like some opinions on if I should avoid this and I am interested in anyone here who has mixed Kanna with an SSRI and what their results were.

Thanks

^^^

How come?

You didn't like it?

What would you compare it to?

Some others on here have liked it.

I'm curious, but won't do it if it's dangerous to mix just a little with an SSRI.

Eh, I dunno, kanna can be pretty good. There seems to be a reverse tolerance of sorts with it, as I needed to take it several days in a row before I would start feeling it. It's pretty good, though the headrush-y things can be pretty overpowering if you take too much.

That being said, I'm not sure how dangerous to mix with SSRIs it is. Personally, I wouldn't risk it.