• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How common is fent-laced coke?

jasperkent

Bluelighter
I rarely do hard drugs anymore, I just dabble now&then. A coworker said he can get cocaine, said he tried it and it was good.

I'd like to get a gram but I keep hearing about coke contaminated with fentanyl. Is this really a common problem? I can't find fent tests around here, so I'm a little nervous about it.

Cutting coke with fent makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. A stimulant that makes you sleepy? I mean, WTF?

I've gotten excellent meth from this guy in the past, so I tend to trust him.
What do y'all think?

I rarely do hard drugs anymore, I just dabble now&then. A coworker said he can get cocaine, said he tried it and it was good.

I'd like to get a gram but I keep hearing about coke contaminated with fentanyl. Is this really a common problem? I can't find fent tests around here, so I'm a little nervous about it.

Cutting coke with fent makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. A stimulant that makes you sleepy? I mean, WTF?

I've gotten excellent meth from this guy in the past, so I tend to trust him.
What do y'all think?
Dont trust your dealers, trust your reagents. Test that shit, even better NMR that shit.

And no it doesn't make any sense to fent dope coke. Ppl are dumb/malicious. Test your shit man.

I can't say statistically. I think on a business-philosophy level, the Fentanyl-laced Cocaine is aimed at serious addicts, ideally users who are already regular users of Opioids using Cocaine in tandem (speedballing), Fentanyl is cheap and they can get the user more dependent on more drugs, more quickly by also loading the Cocaine up with Fentanyl. Otherwise, it never really made a lot of sense to me, although it seems to be a frequent-enough occurence that people need to be concerned and test their drugs.

Can possible fent contamination be cooked out during process of rokking up? Also a rewash?

I have a rule when it comes to drugs like cocaine mdma and lsd . If it comes to you, it’s probably ok. If you’re searching for it, no.

Dealers who do that are idiots... why would they kill their clients when they can keep them coming and keep making money with good stuff. I just don't understand that mind set.

I trust my dealers.. old school all the way!

I have a rule when it comes to drugs like cocaine mdma and lsd . If it comes to you, it’s probably ok. If you’re searching for it, no.
That's an interesting rule I'd never heard before. Thinking back on 50 years of drug use and abuse-- yes, that's a pretty good rule to go by. I guess I'm a very slow learner.

It makes sense at festivals. Especially when your going on their word.

So my buddy was at work today and I asked him about the stuff. He'd been snorting it for a couple days. His reviews sounded good, so I took a chance and bought a gram from him.

It was fine. Not the best coke I've ever done, but definitely pretty good. It should last me another day.

Not something I'd do regularly. Like meth, it's every six months or so.

Finished off the gram this evening. Overall I had a good time. It wasn't worth the price, but I knew that going in. Cocaine always costs too much. Always has, always will.

Experienced mild euphoria, heightened physical sensations, stimulation. Wore off in time for me to get a decent night's sleep, which is what I want in coke. I like meth, but it lasts too damn long. I don't like missing a lot of sleep.

Had a blast playing online pool. I used to play a lot of pool IRL-- I was mediocre, but loved the game. Still meh, but still dig it.

What I enjoyed most about the experience, though, was the nostalgia. The smell&taste of coke (plus being high on it) always takes me back to the early 1980s. I was in my early 20s: indestructible, energetic, bursting with hormones and idealism. Good times.

Nice to taste those feelings again now & then.

PS--- I did drink beer while doing it, producing cocaethylene. I know it's not healthy, but that's how I always did it in the past. I only do coke once or twice a year these days so I'm not too worried about it.

It doesn't make sense. That does not mean some uneducated narco fuctard would not determine this is a move that may increase profit.
This still bugs me.
Increase profit? How?
By selling a stimulant that makes people nod?
"This coke is fire! It will put you to sleep!"
I understand being unscrupulous.
I don't understand deliberately making your product unpopular.

This still bugs me.
Increase profit? How?
By selling a stimulant that makes people nod?
"This coke is fire! It will put you to sleep!"
I understand being unscrupulous.
I don't understand deliberately making your product unpopular.

So a kilo of fentinol can be made for around a 1000us, and supposedly sold for 80000us.. according to this US FED 2017 report. https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHRG-115hhrg25507/html/CHRG-115hhrg25507.htm. thats probably based off opiate users and addicts. So scumbags may significantly increase that by selling garbage that barely gets people off as coke.

Because of the drug market demand what do they have to lose?

Here is a take on coke. interesting read too as it seems to lay out a drug warriors anti current drug war policy as they are like why in the fuck are we doing this like this?

So supposedly around 2200us and sold for 29000 or so.. seemingly its a significant increase in profit.

The other very dirty shit is a scumbag operation could end up with opiate dependent customers out of the scam.. im not sure if this happens..

Last edited:
Dealers who do that are idiots... why would they kill their clients when they can keep them coming and keep making money with good stuff. I just don't understand that mind set.

I trust my dealers.. old school all the way!
Agree 100%. Trouble is, got older, quit fucking around with shit and lost my solid contacts (only had 2 HA). Theirs was so good that after my initial intro to blow, which was at some bar after party, I did a fair sized line (didn't know the rule, can't take less)of buddy's shit and holy, puked immediately then best high ever.
Wasn't a regular user, but learned quick, biker buddies had the best stuff.
I'm high right now, 47 and needed an 8 ball "break". It's just over 24 hours, about 2g in and though I'm taking a bit of benzo, I'm wondering what the fuck kind of coke this is. No numbing, feel hyper but don't feel like doing anything - well apparently I feel like talking lol .
But since I haven't done it in years, wondering if I should stop? No idea wtf this has been stepped on with. Doesn't burn. Literally just watching Facts of Life and occasionally researching shit.
A bit concerned.
Miss my old school dudes. Solid guaranteed.