• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines How common is “fake” LSD (NBOMes, etc) these days?

I Care Because You Do

Bluelighter
Hi all, I haven’t posted here in years and years.

Long story short, I gave up on LSD around 2010, after a handful of unsuccessful trip attempts over a number of years with apparently bunk or really weak acid. I’m thinking about trying again, and I was just wondering how many people have come across non-LSD being sold as acid, particularly NBOMes, in the US recently. Of course I could (and would) test any stuff that I might get, but I’ve been out of the psychedelics loop for a long time and am just kind of curious about how common getting non-LSD in 2023 is, generally speaking.

Thanks for any input!

Id say its way more common to get real acid these days but you still should get an Ehrlich's reagent to test and see if its an indole if you really question the stuff. Which im about to do eventually cuz this blotter i have feels off to me, im not sure its a lysergamide. But i really enjoy whatever it is none the less.

The vendor i got it from disappeared which makes me nervous to begin with. Im gonna test it with the kit and see if its a Lysergamide just to see if ive gone crazy, but i kinda think its a DOx/nBOME/nBOH or something of the sort. But im gonna eat it regardless just not push the dose, the trip itself is very euphoric and visual.

This seems to be another "Golden Age" for LSD. I have not seen genuine LSD more easily obtained since the 60's, or 80/90's.

Says you! 🤣

Naw lol, all joking aside, my accessibility issues are likely tied to the fact that I just don't associate with anyone where I am. All i do is go home, go to work, and go shopping. Where I just moved FROM (Asheville) I have no doubt I could find real deal acid no problem, and in fact it would be a rarity indeed to get something else branded as. My new town has always been such an rc spot it'd be anyone's guess what you were actually getting if you found some here.

Id say its way more common to get real acid these days but you still should get an Ehrlich's reagent to test and see if its an indole if you really question the stuff. Which im about to do eventually cuz this blotter i have feels off to me, im not sure its a lysergamide. But i really enjoy whatever it is none the less.

The vendor i got it from disappeared which makes me nervous to begin with. Im gonna test it with the kit and see if its a Lysergamide just to see if ive gone crazy, but i kinda think its a DOx/nBOME/nBOH or something of the sort. But im gonna eat it regardless just not push the dose, the trip itself is very euphoric and visual.
Thanks for this

It's always worth testing but out of six sheets from three sources only one was fake, it seems to have about 1-1.5mg of 25C-NBOMe on it per tab and Mickey mouse wizard art. The back was not labeled with the compound or dose, which I personally consider quite dangerous.

This seems to be another "Golden Age" for LSD. I have not seen genuine LSD more easily obtained since the 60's, or 80/90's.

So true. I remember the 00’s when it was nearly impossible to find and if you did it was like 4-5 hits equals todays standard hit. Those were rough times.

Nowadays I can buy it whenever I want from multiple people, I love it.

-GC

Says you! 🤣

Naw lol, all joking aside, my accessibility issues are likely tied to the fact that I just don't associate with anyone where I am. All i do is go home, go to work, and go shopping. Where I just moved FROM (Asheville) I have no doubt I could find real deal acid no problem, and in fact it would be a rarity indeed to get something else branded as. My new town has always been such an rc spot it'd be anyone's guess what you were actually getting if you found some here.
use tinder ngl- its how i found all my plugs

It's always worth testing but out of six sheets from three sources only one was fake, it seems to have about 1-1.5mg of 25C-NBOMe on it per tab and Mickey mouse wizard art. The back was not labeled with the compound or dose, which I personally consider quite dangerous.

How long ago did you buy the 25C sheet?

A month or so maybe? The other five over the last 2.5 years in relatively even intervals of time. This was in New England.

It seems to be dosed ~1-1.5mg/tab, I still get noticeable effects from half a tab. Once my tolerance goes down I want to see if a quarter tab hits threshold.

I think my sheet i got is 25x-NBOMe also.

It feels unlike any LSD or its analogues ive had in my life, and ive had alot of acid over the years. Started taking it over twenty years ago at this point. It absolutely feels like a phenethylamine to me which i also have experience with 2C-x/DOx/Mescaline Analogs etc... just never any NBOMe/NBOH.

It feels unlike any LSD or its analogues ive had in my life, and ive had alot of acid over the years. Started taking it over twenty years ago at this point. It absolutely feels like a phenethylamine to me which i also have experience with 2C-x/DOx/Mescaline Analogs etc... just never any NBOMe/NBOH.
Reagent test it! The reagents are pretty cheap to get, much cheaper than your loved ones will be spending on the cremation or coffin if you end up dying from an NBOMe overdose.

Sorry for the double comment but I actually wanted to mention that this is how I first recognized that what I had wasn't acid. I had taken two tabs, thought it was weird but whatever. A week later I took 1, thinking it was weak I took 3 more and then my boyfriend mentioned to me that he thought it felt odd too. I reagent tested it and realized I had made a pretty grave mistake not testing it before dosing.