• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How come people say Etizolam is recreational while Clonazolam is a knockout drug?

fugme

Bluelighter
When its the other way around? I've taken Clonazolam 0.5-0.75mg and it was definitely more recreational, less side effects, more gentle and longer lasting. Etizolam at 2-3mg makes me very tired and stunted. Couple of days ago i took 4mg for sleep and when i woke up i fell on the floor trying to get dressed up. It's very heavy.

I had a heavy etizolam habit in 2012. It culminated in me coming out of a 3 month blackout in a detox facility where I almost died from the withdrawals. That wasn't recreational. MDMA is recreational. I survived 2 years shooting heroin. I didnt survive 7 months eating etizolam. For what its worth

They both have the potential to be recreational and/or knockout drugs, it just depends on your dose.

At equivalent doses Clonazolam seem's to me more hypnotic and amnesia prone .

Don't ask me about the equivalence, I have no clue. But on Etizolam I alway's reach my bed. And wake up without socks and trouser's stil on.

You first need to understand that drugs effect everyone differently, I personally have never tried clonazolam but assuming it's similar to clonazepam, or well most benzos, I'd probably find etizolam to be more recreational as well. I've tried a handful of benzos and the only 2 that felt at all recreational to me were etizolam(by far my favorite) and alprazolam

Etizolam is an allrounder, absorbs through nasal membranes.

Clonazolam is nothing like Clonazepam, like Flunitrazolam is not like Flunitrazepam. But anyway its more recreative less functional as Etizolam.

Clonazolam seems nasally unavailabe. A plus imo.

You first need to understand that drugs effect everyone differently, I personally have never tried clonazolam but assuming it's similar to clonazepam, or well most benzos, I'd probably find etizolam to be more recreational as well. I've tried a handful of benzos and the only 2 that felt at all recreational to me were etizolam(by far my favorite) and alprazolam
Especially the ... 'most benzo's' part is a thing that seems true for these drugs.

Very unlike the difference in some other drug's like between 1p-LSD and AL-LAD or MDMA and MDA. They are all more or less the same, except onset and duration. And response's are very individual.

I hate Alprazolam. But rank, recreationally, Clonazolam above Etizolam. With Temazepam at the top. But for all time purposes Etizolam is imo the best. And its not even in the drug bible in the country I live in, and there for not prescribed. Which is a shame if you regard how good it is.

Of the benzos i've tried i have liked greatly most of them.
The ones i find useless because i just don't react to hem almost at all. These include oxazepam as the worst and chlordiazepokside as the second worst. After that comes temazepam, which is still notable improvement to those two first ones. Lorazepam is potent at calms me down at doses of 2mg and more but i feel it's somehow missing something. Tramxene we do not get where im from as is the case also with flurazepam. Diazepam is rekatively weak but i really enjoy hot relaxes my physique, especially muscles and my mind simultaneously. And the slight hypnotic effects add to it making it super chill comprehensively. And it does this better than any other benzo. Triazolobenzos are nice due their extreme potency. Nitrazepam and clonazepam are highly effextive and have long half lives. Halcion was a bit of disappointment though. The preparations come 0,125 mg 0,25mg streghts while it not any more poten than alprazolam. Brotizolam was fun but just like halcion it could have been dosed higher. Bromazepam is decent benzo and does it¨s job very well.

Iwould really like to try flunitrazepam, loprazolam, clobazam, nimetazepam, fludiazepam and most rc benzos