Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How clean is street ketamine?

axl617

Greenlighter
Melbourne in particular. I've never had interest in it before, I tried it three times previously and hated the effect (a kind of eery, everything is super familiar feeling and I felt I had 360 vision and could hear every conversation and see every gesture around me, blegh). However my interest is back from reading about all these amazing breakthroughs it can create for someone going through depression (which I'm experiencing pretty bad right now). So I'm out looking for it. I've been quoted that it's $<snip>g on average, and $<snip>/g on the <snip>. Is it worth paying that extra <snip>? I know that a lot of people love s-ketamine (no good, racemic ketamine is required for the depression protocol) and there are some drugs going around that are fake ketamine (which I may have already tried). Any advice here? I'm pretty desperate to give this a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Street K??? Is there something other that pharmaceutical? Or by street did you mean pharm that has been cut on the street?

k is probably my favourite drug of all time. its tooo fucken pricey here though. you either have to order internationally from UK (which has the risks of selective scamming/customs) and its a hell of a lot cheaper than domestic vendors. i got lucky once, scammed the other time.

as for street k, it must be cut to shit if that price is right, i mean unless you are good friends with the guy who sells it so you kno what is up with it.

idk where you read that s-isomer is no good for depression and racemic is the standard?

i think racemic may have been used in some of the studies, but my recollection was that s-isomer is the more preferable of the two.

i too wanted to try do the IM K 5 times a day thing to see if i could get some neuroplasticity effect, it took half a day to realise i couldnt poke myself that many times in a day. and ended up trying to hole as many times as i could with the rest of my stash.

No clue on where my K's original source is, but based on the strength and ease of K-hole by numerous people, the K in my area is very pure and clean. also side note anyone had experience with blue K?

Not meaning to insult anyone in particular but im shocked this thread wasn't shut from the first post alone. How long is a piece of string? Being one of the not so comman drugs theres simply answer anyone could give that would be anymore than a guess, and guesses dont belong in Harm Reduction. As well as the sourcing and prices in here... anyhow your answer is there isn't one.

AT

k is probably my favourite drug of all time. its tooo fucken pricey here though. you either have to order internationally from UK (which has the risks of selective scamming/customs) and its a hell of a lot cheaper than domestic vendors. i got lucky once, scammed the other time.

Listing any Source, discussion of the importation of schedualed drugs, again refering to local souce (obviously 'vendor' refers to a local deepweb market and admiting to doing so..) None of this is permitted on BL. (No Disrespect to any ADD moderators, you guys do a great job and i respect you much)
In the interest of harm reduction though i feel pointing out the above to the individuals (not aiming anything at the mods) is not acceptable. And this post is intended for the well being of the bluelight community and not to cause any issues with anyone.

A.T

All the streek K I've ever had was craps! Got good stuff once at a doof but I've had vials and nothing compared.

Andy, i see what you're saying - but if you take a look around the rest of BL, you'll probably find many similar vague references to buying drugs overseas.
A few years ago (before the rc scene went mainstream, before DNMs, etc etc) i understand that mods would have been stricter regarding the mention of importing stuff.
But frankly, i think it would be naive of us to think anyone in australia mentioning a whole range of substances - from research chems to various forms of [clearly vendor purchased] are only sourcing them locally.

If a post recommends importing drugs, i'd have a word - possibly edit/unapprove a post.
But people are really just relating experiences here, as far as i can see. Vendor names are a no-no, obviously; but i don't see any hints being dropped in that regard...

Basically, i think there is some HR value in this thread (though i can't really tell how much) - partly because there are a lot of novel dissociatives in various markets these days.
For this reason, if someone wants to ask whether local k is any good, it may be a good question, regarding safety.

It's one thing to buy impure ketamine - its something else entirely to be sold a PCP analogue as k.

I should mention though - you're right; i did miss a editing a part of the OP (about local dnm sources).
Personally i have to keep my eye on a lot of stuff across the site, so if you notice things like that - hitting "report" - and specifying why - is doing us a big favour.
It helps us keep shit above board...and thus helps keep the site running as it should.

Look, i might leave this open for a little longer, if anyone has anything to add...but i think you're probably right that it ought to be closed.
I'm reluctant to close threads in AusDD that arent obviously in breach of the blua, simply because its so quiet down these parts, and i don't want "nazi mods" discouraging people from posting.

The whole "discussion of dark net markets" thing has posed ethical questions for us modding the joint for years. Where do we draw the line? There's not a simple answer, i dont think.
We need to be both consistent and pragmatically move with the times, which is not always easy.
So if you see something that looks dubious, either drop one of your friendly local ausdd mods a PM, or just report it for us.
Cheers :)

Andy, i see what you're saying - but if you take a look around the rest of BL, you'll probably find many similar vague references to buying drugs overseas.
A few years ago (before the rc scene went mainstream, before DNMs, etc etc) i understand that mods would have been stricter regarding the mention of importing stuff.
But frankly, i think it would be naive of us to think anyone in australia mentioning a whole range of substances - from research chems to various forms of [clearly vendor purchased] are only sourcing them locally.

If a post recommends importing drugs, i'd have a word - possibly edit/unapprove a post.
But people are really just relating experiences here, as far as i can see. Vendor names are a no-no, obviously; but i don't see any hints being dropped in that regard...

Basically, i think there is some HR value in this thread (though i can't really tell how much) - partly because there are a lot of novel dissociatives in various markets these days.
For this reason, if someone wants to ask whether local k is any good, it may be a good question, regarding safety.

It's one thing to buy impure ketamine - its something else entirely to be sold a PCP analogue as k.

I should mention though - you're right; i did miss a editing a part of the OP (about local dnm sources).
Personally i have to keep my eye on a lot of stuff across the site, so if you notice things like that - hitting "report" - and specifying why - is doing us a big favour.
It helps us keep shit above board...and thus helps keep the site running as it should.

Look, i might leave this open for a little longer, if anyone has anything to add...but i think you're probably right that it ought to be closed.
I'm reluctant to close threads in AusDD that arent obviously in breach of the blua, simply because its so quiet down these parts, and i don't want "nazi mods" discouraging people from posting.

The whole "discussion of dark net markets" thing has posed ethical questions for us modding the joint for years. Where do we draw the line? There's not a simple answer, i dont think.
We need to be both consistent and pragmatically move with the times, which is not always easy.
So if you see something that looks dubious, either drop one of your friendly local ausdd mods a PM, or just report it for us.
Cheers :)

Sorry SpaceJunk I only just saw this reply then. Good post, understandable.
I too wish AusDD picked up a but in quantity. Something stood out in what you said
About changing times and even within the moderator's group there can be some grey
Areas which make things a bit tricky. This is just a suggestion.. If theres ever something
Amongst the mod crew which are in grey sort of areas of guidelines as u said due to changing
Times my idea was for the mods to make a thread in the occasional time these issues come up
And whatever topic/issue it is puting it out for the views and opinions of the general BL community?
Im not at all suggesting any sort of vote or that would be silly, moreso just to get extra views and
As the saying goes 100 brains are better than one (figures used irrelevant lol). In every case of course
No matter how many views on issues there are the moderators would as always make the decision.
Regardless of how many people are for one thing or against. Its just a suggestion, if things like that
Ever cause a bit of if and buting. I would love to see certain things re-examined but I know that's
What mods are for :)
Cheers A.T

No clue on where my K's original source is, but based on the strength and ease of K-hole by numerous people, the K in my area is very pure and clean. also side note anyone had experience with blue K?

Back when i was using K in the early 2000's i never came across blue coloured powdered K but the best i had was grey crystals that IMO was quite pure and clean and you only needed to snort a point to get that early morning K bliss. The best and most potent Ketamine pressed pill i had was the X-men Wolverines in late 2001. These X-men's got a bad reputation as a few people dropped on them, not quite death but had to get a tube up the ass to empty their stomach at the local ER. Still i had a good few nights on them and not in a bad way at all. i had some of the most intense buzz's while on the dance floor from them. I was on my pill honeymoon after all.

I'm sure there is still good K around Melbourne and my advice for the OP if he wants to try it is use it where there is people around to look out for him and don't plan to drive yourself home from a nightclub if you want to use to the stage of being in a K hole.