• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How can one get prescription drugs without it going on record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxs0

Bluelighter
Meaning...It will now show on health/medical records...because it's not there.

Furthermore...at retail price.

Meaning...It will now show on health/medical records...because it's not there.

Furthermore...at retail price.

Depends on where you are. If you're in the US it's extremely damn easy. If you're in the UK there's not a chance in hell unless you buy them illegally either off the street or online.

Depends on where you are. If you're in the US it's extremely damn easy. If you're in the UK there's not a chance in hell unless you buy them illegally either off the street or online.

It's for the US. Please do tell!

Last edited:
It's for the US. Please do tell!

"Doctor shopping". Can't you just go to different doctors and not tell them that you are seeing other doctors? Multiple prescriptions, all you can afford.

Note: I'm not sure if this is illegal or not, but just in case it is I have to leave a disclaimer here saying I am NOT suggesting you do this. I am simply offering the information that this is an incredibly common practice amongst Americans who abuse prescription drugs.

This threads topic and discussion is considered sourcing and not permitted on Bluelight. This forum isn't meant as a place to learn how to get drugs, but as a place to learn to use them more safely. The goal here is harm reduction. Learning how to doctor shop has nothing to do with that.

Stay safe, this is all discussed in the BLUA

This threads topic and discussion is considered sourcing and not permitted on Bluelight. This forum isn't meant as a place to learn how to get drugs, but as a place to learn to use them more safely. The goal here is harm reduction. Learning how to doctor shop has nothing to do with that.

Stay safe, this is all discussed in the BLUA

Ouch! This place was my only hope for this information. ?
OK, can you point me in the right direction? Where on the www can I ask? Where can I get this information?

"Doctor shopping". Can't you just go to different doctors and not tell them that you are seeing other doctors? Multiple prescriptions, all you can afford.

Note: I'm not sure if this is illegal or not, but just in case it is I have to leave a disclaimer here saying I am NOT suggesting you do this. I am simply offering the information that this is an incredibly common practice amongst Americans who abuse prescription drugs.
They have prescription databases that keep track of that sort of thing now and you can get in a shiotload of trouble if you try. You really don't want a red flag like that on your medical record.

Ouch! This place was my only hope for this information. ?
OK, can you point me in the right direction? Where on the www can I ask? Where can I get this information?
sorry that's not allowed here either

I'd also refrain from buying drugs from those online pharmacies claiming to sell stuff like oxy and xanax without a prescription since there is a pretty high chance you are getting fake pills with fent pressed in them.
Even lots of street dealers are selling those fake pills now so be carefull.

They have prescription databases that keep track of that sort of thing now and you can get in a shiotload of trouble if you try. You really don't want a red flag like that on your medical record.

sorry that's not allowed here either

I'd also refrain from buying drugs from those online pharmacies claiming to sell stuff like oxy and xanax without a prescription since there is a pretty high chance you are getting fake pills with fent pressed in them.
Even lots of street dealers are selling those fake pills now so be carefull.

Agreed. I'd never buy pills on the street or from random online places. I've only ever used the dark web and even then only vendors with extremely high ratings who sell proper blister packs that come from legit pharmacies. I've sent random pills off from batches for testing before and they always came back as exactly what I was told they were.
Once I bought loose "10mg diazepam" on the street and they literally dyed my lips and mouth blue for like a week! haha. I did get them tested and they were actually 1mg etizolam with blue food colouring. That was my first time buying anything like that and the last time I did so without a ton of precautions.

Please re-read the rules, we don't allow discussion on how to obtain drugs here.

Status
Not open for further replies.