• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How can I tell the difference between MDMA/Molly caps and Meth caps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDK2016

Greenlighter
Hi guys

I am a new user here as I can't seem to find the information I need on google. I am seeking some advice from you guys what the visible or taste differences there are between MDMA/Molly and Meth. Now I understand without testing I can't be certain and should have bought one, but I don't have any time left to get one. I will be getting the caps on the night before I take it so I am creating this thread in advance. I will likely bin the caps if they are meth due to all the horror stories I hear about it (or the new zombie drug, does anyone know if this comes in caps too? (I live in Melbourne))

Some searching on google has shown that people believe that MDMA will likely be very bitter in taste and visually will not be as clear as meth. Does anyone else have any differences they could assist me with?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys

I am a new user here as I can't seem to find the information I need on google. I am seeking some advice from you guys what the visible or taste differences there are between MDMA/Molly and Meth. Now I understand without testing I can't be certain and should have bought one, but I don't have any time left to get one. I will be getting the caps on the night before I take it so I am creating this thread in advance. I will likely bin the caps if they are meth due to all the horror stories I hear about it (or the new zombie drug, does anyone know if this comes in caps too? (I live in Melbourne))

Some searching on google has shown that people believe that MDMA will likely be very bitter in taste and visually will not be as clear as meth. Does anyone else have any differences they could assist me with?

Thanks

No, there is no way to tell without testing. Even with reagents you may not be able to determine adulterants (meth mixed with MDMA for example), although the use of several different reagents may help

There are tons of substances that are "bitter in taste and visually will not be as clear as meth"

I am seeking some advice from you guys what the visible or taste differences there are between MDMA/Molly and Meth
There are no reliable differences.

I will likely bin the caps if they are meth due to all the horror stories I hear about it (or the new zombie drug, does anyone know if this comes in caps too?
Every drug comes in caps.

Meth is glassine and comes in shards. MDMA can come in little foggy crystals or a goopish sticky mixture. Meth caps won't kill you and they only feel marginally different than mdma caps (shocker huh?)

Appearance is a very poor way to identify substance and you should get a test kit

Closed.

Meth is glassine and comes in shards. MDMA can come in little foggy crystals or a goopish sticky mixture. Meth caps won't kill you and they only feel marginally different than mdma caps (shocker huh?)

Appearance is a very poor way to identify substance and you should get a test kit

Closed.

Meth caps marginally different? ?Shocker only cos I thought you were better informed....

well well I will keep this short and simple

only way to know for sure is to test your drugs but anybody with enough proper experience with legit quality MDMA will know by how it feels that they are truly ROLLING on mdma and not just tweaking on meth or MYSTERY CHEMICALS.

As far as looks are concerned meth and mdma crystal would never look simular but MYSTERY CHEMICALS(research chems) can often resemble mdma crystals.

Meth looks like glass shards.

If you just research fact of drugs you want you will have better luck and results from use.

it would be pretty hard to tell just by looking at it.

tasting it would be a different story but would require prior usage of both substances

as stated above, actually doing it would be the quickest way (short of a reagent test) to find out what it actually is

but that isnt an option in your case.

Im not saying anyone should seek out methamphetamine to use instead of MDMA, but in my opinion, they arent overly different drugs when you really look at them for what they are. MDMA has a certain "wow factor" to it that meth doesnt but thats about it

Meth caps marginally different? ��Shocker only cos I thought you were better informed....

I've done E dozens of times, and just starting meth I can say that the high of oral meth isn't much different from MDMA. I don't need to be informed to speak empirically.

Status
Not open for further replies.