Technical Problem How can I make my profile and add a pic or avatar using my iPhone?

Well first you are going to want to use the full version rather than the mobile version, and links to both are here. Then click on 'settings' on the top right of the page, and on the left it will list the different things to edit such as avatar and profile picture.

I'm not exactly sure how it works from there as I've only done it once a long time ago, and with my laptop so not a mobile device, but if you can't upload a pic straight from your phone then try the direct link to the pic, and if that doesn't work then use an image hosting site.

Someone else surely knows more about this than me and will probably chime in soon.

Without a doubt I have had the same experiences taking that much DXM daily. I have a much better memory, as if everything is a puzzle now. Whatever I've learned along the way is right there in front of me to piece together solutions. Also, as I said in another post, my depression and social anxiety are nil while taking 400-800 mg. Also, I am not hungry while taking it. I've. It had the same daily dosage, but only once or twice a week I've had my regular doses lately and I've gained 20 lbs. I'm 47, 6 foot tall and while taking daily dosage of 400-800 my weight is stable. But yes, long term memory improves quite a bit. Here's my opinion about short term memory. I take Prevagen Extra strength once daily and short term memory has really improved too. I take Vyvanse for focus, and walla, I finally feel like a normal person. Add Modafinil also for that "Limitless" (Movie starring Bradley Cooper) effect. The one drawback from DXM can be sleep so take the DXM early in the day. No dreaming seems to occur also, but I always feel well rested despite that. Hope this helps someone.