• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos how bad is the wd from 4-6mg/daily Klonopin?

Zonxx

Bluelighter
long story short, i take them occasionally or when i want a nod with morph, but i'm trying to explain to my mother to ween off her kpins that she takes daily for sleep because the doc retired and specifically told her (i went in with her because i know she forgets everything) that no other docs gonna give em' to her with the level of meds she's on but she won't listen till its too late as usual, thus i'm wondering what kind of wd she'd look at if she's been taking 6mg/day for the last 10-15years at night, i only have them because of a few months of alcoholism and always got a script after that but ive never been physically dependent

She will be in hell sorry to say. Its dangerous form that amount, can cause seizures. She needs a doctor to wean her.
I ran out once while only on 1.5mg a day and my anxiety was brutal

@Zonxx, I would have thought that you wouldn't have much difficulty finding some benzos, especially if it's for mom. If I recall correctly, you sometimes help opiate dependent people out with your pills when they need it; I'm sure some of them would like to return the favor by helping you find some long acting benzos for your mother so that she doesn't suffer much.

Benzo withdrawal for an aging person who already has other health issues could be disastrous. Good luck. I hope that you guys can get through this with minimal discomfort.

I’m sorry to say Zonxx but she may die from this.

It’s unfortunate because I’ve come to realize you never know what the future holds. I would rather be anxious then go through that ever again. Just try to stay on top of it.