• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

how are laws still so strict in america?

To be real to catch a drug charge you kinda gotta really fuck it up. I did when I was younger through an illegal search of my vehicle and they found a pound of weed, but for something like 1 pill, I feel like you gotta just be stupid to get arrested for that.

Even if you have a pill on your posesssion, if you get pulled over and are "normal" not only can they not search your vehicle, but they wont.

You know how many times I've been pulled over with heroin or cocaine on my person with no issue? A lot.

Take the time to find a real hiding spot, or honestly when I had pills on me I kept them literally in my cup holder so if I got pulled over I would just eat them.

Be one step ahead of the law, cause they're never your friend no matter what they tell you

Really depends on where and who you are. Example: Portland Oregon decriminalized all drugs for personal use.

Many states (39) here have legalized cannabis for adult use or medical use.

Many large cities have made Marijuana possession a Civil offense, e.i. just a ticket as opposed to jail time.

Drugs remain illegal in many places, however you would never know because several places stopped enforcement to a certain degree

Small towns in the south you will go to jail for a joint, especially if you are poor.
Meanwhile you might be caught with drugs at your business, but because you are a pillar of the community, and sit on the board of commerce, they let you voluntary check yourself into a substance abuse program.

It really just depends who and where you are.

Oh and if you are a confidential informant, short of murder or child rape, they will pretty much let you do anything you want with ZERO consequences