• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How am I doing?

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
I used to vape a gram a day. I would use weed until I couldn't vape anymore getting as high as I could. Someday I would use even more 1.5 grams.

So I switched from as much as I can to after 12pm I vape for five min every hour until 7pm.
I cut my use in half...

But am I still doing weed wrong maybe 10 min every other hour.. or oh I dunno I just wondered how long does weed last for you. I think it lasts one hour for me so I'm happy with just cutting my use in half but I'm thinking maybe I'll just use weed on days I work so instead using weed every day it would be 3 times a week.. I dunno I've used weed every day for years now but I'm so proud of myself cutting back that and I enjoy using weed this way more then then the way I used to use it.. so anyone have a better way? How often do you redose weed?

I don't use nearly as much cannabis as I used to, and yes, I enjoy it more now.

But everybody's different.

My best friend (63, lifelong pothead) has his weed and pipe on him at all times. He sparks up every 10 to 15 mins, all day, every day. Plus he eats a lot of gummies on top of that. I don't know how he functions, but he does.

I used to smoke a ton and for a while I dosed edibles like 2-3 times per day but recently its not nearly as much. I feel like I get super anxious and paranoid if I smoke a little too much. When rolling its different I smoke a ton still lol

...as high as I could.

Respect cannabis for what it is, one shouldn't surprize himself observing poor results starting with a socio-toxic goal: dosing abuse is VILIFICATION with a capital "v" that is nothing like victory. Combustion alone still comes with additional systematic vilification under the form of:

#1) Chronic self-poisoning​
#2) Sacrilège destroying the noble molecules just to keep a fire alive.​

I cut my use in half...

And yet you didn't fix chronic combustion + fire waste while both await your reclaim.

...instead using weed every day it would be 3 times a week.

I wouldn't rely on 3rd-parties to discern what's good for me from what's not... YMMV!

...so proud of myself cutting back...

M'well, see my preceeding argument just above. Anyway, if 3rd-parties are the issue i think it's still an option to cut the smell which haters love to hate, even cut the bills by gaining another margin from switching to vaporism, if ready...

...so anyone have a better way?

If involved into some spiral quest after the ultimate buzz i'd have to repeat my intro reasoning: learn to appreciate dame Cannabis for what it is. Please consider sometimes there are historic mistakes and it turns out the cigarette/"joint" was wrong and got even more wrong thanks to indu$trialization. So here's a simple rule of thumb to guide future choices if any: Follow the Shortest Path of Lesser Transformation. That means stay away from shady "dealers" with no trust/respect as they are a vilifying vector, avoid "remediation" processing by industrials planning to sell the same trichome glands twice, if not more...

Dame Nature gave us a rare gift under the form of a most convenient/affordable packaging format imaginable. Acknowledge that it's not just "dope" then decide of future actions accordingly, or think of LSD instead!

As for frequency/amount that's usually a sign of bigot prohibitionism when the guy in front of me feels like asking. No need for a nanny, but if my opinion will suffice i'd argue maybe it's the roller-coaster style of consumption profile which promotes marginal nuisances, trying to deal with an unresolvable tolerance/T-Break paradox. How about giving mythridatism a try? Yano, the king who routinely exposed himself to intoxication in hope to build an immunity, until his remedy failed... Well, if focus is redirected on auxiliary features of a "perfect" toke then chasing a mirage/elusive buzz is over and you can finally begin discover some enhanced appreciation of aroma/taste, for example, but not only.

Smoking/inhalation is a tradition as old as extinct civilisations, although it may comes with multiple vilification vectors i think we now have the means to put it back where it belongs, after decades of hate-fueled bigot propaganda from those same individuals in favor of over-billing and over-taxation, to punish on the symbolic hotel of some X, Y, Z "holier" cause...

Respect the trichome glands by taking full advantage of them: vaporize!

The switch in itself is a political stand denying victorian-age politi¢ian$ at least a part of their greedy prize; as for the combustion fix it actually means recovering the other fire-sacrificed half while sparing your lungs over a lifetime. These benefits add up, why not act while it's still time!!

⏳

I used to vape a gram a day. I would use weed until I couldn't vape anymore getting as high as I could. Someday I would use even more 1.5 grams.

So I switched from as much as I can to after 12pm I vape for five min every hour until 7pm.
I cut my use in half...

But am I still doing weed wrong maybe 10 min every other hour.. or oh I dunno I just wondered how long does weed last for you. I think it lasts one hour for me so I'm happy with just cutting my use in half but I'm thinking maybe I'll just use weed on days I work so instead using weed every day it would be 3 times a week.. I dunno I've used weed every day for years now but I'm so proud of myself cutting back that and I enjoy using weed this way more then then the way I used to use it.. so anyone have a better way? How often do you redose weed?

I don’t work, quit over 6 years ago when my kidneys gave out. I haven’t had anything for 11 days; but frequently (typically) I’ll start when I have morning coffee and watching the horribly depressing news. Volcano vape mostly, even if lately I’ve been hitting pre-roll blunts. Once I start I’ll typically do a Volcano bag every hour (0.5g load and dump it into the abv jar even though it’s got plenty of oomph left. When smoking pre-rolls`I’ll go through a couple grams a day. That doesn’t happen often. I’ve found I can smoke myself stupid; I couldn’t logon to any of my computers. IPads, etc. Forgot about biometric face id which would have worked (stupid Tom)

My rule of thumb is the longer I’ve gone without weed, the harder it hits when I re-start. nah, you’re not doing it wrong. There is no wrong way to consume weed.

Tom