• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Household Weed

nosevacuum

Greenlighter
Hey all, i was wondering if you knew of any household items to use to get the same kind of high of average cannabis? Things you eat, drink, swallow hole, snort, smoke, or anything else...Im open to whatever.

unless you have some weed growing in your house probably nothing

I wouldn't advise of anything to be honest. If the answer lingering in your mind has chemicals that you don't know what can do to your body then please dont do it. Have a drink and stay home is all i can think of. Be safe bud.

yes dont do nutmeg heres why and yes ive seen it in person. It just makes you sick and throw up like you are having an exorcism lol. Just a fraction of the story below.

Now it was about 5 hours in and I felt lethargic and unable to move, I knew the nutmeg high was beginning to take it's terrible effect. I got a call from a friend at this point and he wanted me to come hang out. I was by myself so it seemed like a good way to get my mind off of this terrible thing.

I put on my clothes and suddenly, like the floodgates had been opened, I was more stoned than I had even been in my life. I felt unable to move as though I had a wet towel wrapped around my body. I knew I couldn't meet my friend. I called back my friend and told him I was ill, that I thought I'd come down with the flu, when I hung up the phone I wasn't sure if I really had talked to him, I checked my calls log to make sure.

I was really feeling shitty now and ran to the bathroom trying to puke it up (Which seemed like a good idea) I stuck my fingers down my throat, retched and gagged, but nothing came up. I knew I had no choice but to, as I phrased it in my mind right then and there: 'Ride this strange torpedo out to the end'.

I wish I had researched this a bit more, if I had known then what I know now I would have put on some music and sat down until I was calm, I would've just went with it instead of hoping it would be over soon. Instead kept pacing around my room with an intense feeling of nervousness and anxiety that I couldn't shake off.

My eyes were red as hell and made a scratching sound when I blinked. My mouth was beyond cotton mouth, it was as though my tongue was made of wax paper and my saliva glands had gone on strike. I was sooo thirsty but it was even hard holding water in my mouth. I didn't like the taste of the tap water so it just wasn't providing relief the way I wanted it too. I tried falling asleep but it was made more difficult by a feeling that I was unable to breathe unless I concentrated on it. Every time my mind wandered, I felt like I was suffocating.it made me very depressed emotionally, I felt like a failure, everything I had ever done wrong seemed to be flying through my brain.

At midnight finally my mom and her boyfriend had gotten home. She was drunk and almost in as bad a shape as I was, which is kinda funny because I don't see her like that often. Her voice was distorted, like she was speaking from a very long distance, and I could just barely remember what she was even saying at the time.

Hey all, i was wondering if you knew of any household items to use to get the same kind of high of average cannabis? Things you eat, drink, swallow hole, snort, smoke, or anything else...Im open to whatever.

Jenkem.

-CTdopeLove

Damnit op. Hate to admit it, but many here went through your phase. You're best off just waiting till you can score some weed.
If you're just not going to do that and are open to first puking then shitting your guts out before evil robots mutilate you....DXM can get pretty neat. You'll need to do some reading though, https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/.

smoking wormwood (thujone) has a similar effect (might be something about it on erowid) but it's fairy toxic in large amounts. i know my moms grows it and someone down the street from me is too, it's common as a decorative plant in N. America and Europe so i guess you could say it's "household" though it takes some knowledge and prep to make doses and I sure as fuck wouldn't try it myself due to the risk to organs (hepatoxicity maybe? i vaguely recall something about jaundice but i think renal failure is more common).

My buddy used to dampen tea and stick it under his bed for a few days till it grew mold. He then smoked it and claimed to be stoned but I wouldn't recommend using mold for a high because a lot of molds are toxic. Besides mushrooms molds are about the most toxic naturally grow substance known to man.

Unfortunately there is no real replacement. When I was younger I tried anything and everything to no avail. My ignorance at the time... I can only laugh at it now.

smoking wormwood (thujone) has a similar effect (might be something about it on erowid) but it's fairy toxic in large amounts. i know my moms grows it and someone down the street from me is too, it's common as a decorative plant in N. America and Europe so i guess you could say it's "household" though it takes some knowledge and prep to make doses and I sure as fuck wouldn't try it myself due to the risk to organs (hepatoxicity maybe? i vaguely recall something about jaundice but i think renal failure is more common).

My step brother when he got his first vape like a decade ago bought some wormwood along with a bunch of other weird herbs online to vape. I remember one time I tried to roll a joint of it and nothing happened. Had no idea till now how badly it could of fucked me up lol that's crazy.

And OP I wouldn't try to get high off anything in your house. I think we were all there at one point in our lives or another, but it's better to just wait. When it's the right time I'm sure you'll come across something good. Universe does a good job at doing shit like that even though it's annoying now.

Well it isn't really a household item but from my expiriences it has a similar high to weed, what I am talking about is Kratom. It is cheap by the ounce compared to weed and it comes in pill form, tea form, and powder. Look it up, it is a tremendous high.

Well it isn't really a household item but from my expiriences it has a similar high to weed, what I am talking about is Kratom. It is cheap by the ounce compared to weed and it comes in pill form, tea form, and powder. Look it up, it is a tremendous high.

yeah not household but I agree it's mild opiate high is similar to weed... although different in many ways as well, it is a legal and mild high. I wouldn't consider it an alternative to weed but perhaps something to help you on those nights you can't sleep and don't have any herb.

yes, I once ate maybe 8 grams and passed fell asleep and it was a tremendous sleep and it's high is amazing and it isn't too hard to get your hands on, the expirience is amazing.

Kratom is nice but not really weed-like, nor household. Nutmeg, if done at an appropriate dose, is more pleasant IMO than people think, but the "appropriate dose" part is hard and it lasts long and has an unpleasant hangover and is bad for you. OP, you're a young kid, you have a lot of time to do drugs, just take a breather, you'll find yourself with access to booze and pot in the near future I'm sure and these are all you really need starting out. Having too much of a broad spectrum as a young person is not a good thing. I did myself, and I wish I hadn't, it did me more harm than good.

I agree with SKL however, if you feel you must have some kind of ongoing quest for a new high in some strange sense then i encourage you read all that you can at this point in your life. Education comes before application so if you find yourself in "the know" you can make use of that information down the line.

I am not saying to try to research things to get high in the house but the idea of wanting to get high through legal means lead to me reading about RCs in like 2003 when i was just entering high school, so once JWH and RCs became popular they were more then just "strange letters and numbers" to me. Knowledge is cumulative so although it may seem worthless to sit there and read if its not an upcoming experience doing it now will make you know a lot about things before you encounter them.

I am happy I was the "trail blazer" for everything in my group because i was reading about all i could find locally from a young age so by the time i made it to some of those OTC things i was already versed in their safety and effects, maybe not from direct experiences but thanks to the internet i had the unique ability in 2002 to read about drugs extensively, here we are 14 years later and i still am doing it :)