• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Hotrailing MDMA

Wtf dose this even mean?

You heat a glass tube with a blow torch until it gets red-hot, then snort big lines (of crystal meth, usually) through said tube. You end up exhaling massive nimbus clouds of drug vapor, it's pretty legit (I've only ever done it once, though)

Not sure how it works with MDMA, though.

I tried vaporizing MDMA out of a glass bulb with a lighter underneath once years ago. It didn't burn so clean or go so well.

You can only do that with salts that can be smoked as well, well at least in theory. I am pretty sure that MDMA decomposes at a lower temp so it cant be smoked efficiently. Its like Cocaine HCl Vs. Freebase, there is a good reason crack heads dont smoke powder.

szuko000 is right: if you try to smoke cocaine HCl ('cocaine powder') it won't burn cleanly and the harsh smoke will choke you up in your throat intantly, upon contact. MDMA.HCl ('molly') can't be smoked for similar reasons, but unlike cocaine, whose freebase form is a waxy, smokeable solid ('crack'), MDMA freebase is a greasy, non-smokeable oil which is best taken orally if you ever by remote chance end up with any. Methamphetamine.HCl ('ice methamphetamine') is not smokeable either, direct flame will destroy the drug, but is quite vaporizable either in its rock ('shards') or crushed up, powdered forms. Methamphetamine freebase is a caustic, non-smokeable (to my knowledge oil) oil. Ice methamphetamine (pure or nearly pure, recrystallized methamphetamine hydrochloride) is one of the few drug forms I know of which IS suitable for hot railing. Certainly these other forms mentioned here are not.