• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Hot Railing Tips and Experience

Morpheus74

Bluelighter
Does anyone know or have any philosophy that might help me understand both proper technique and my intrigue over how it hits you so much harder than a 'regular rail', per se.
Also, been thinking and experimenting with new ideas and wanted some input on inhaling vapors, either by pipe or bong but through your nostril?... Similar to Hot Railing or no?

There's really no "technique" involved. All you need is a glass tube (usually the stem of a shattered tweak pipe), a blowtorch and a fat line of speed. Then you just hoover vac it up!

Well I have been reading anything I can find about it because I find it fascinating because of the intensity of the high that you get from that compared to just smoking or just railing. I've read things about not getting the pipe too hot that could really mess your nose up, and about not doing it until it is hot enough, in which it would be just a regular rail not a hot rail, as well as whether you should get the very tip that's closest to your fat line hot or if you should keep the heat further up the pipe but not where it will affect your holding the pipe. I've also heard that if you do it right that you'll see a huge cloud but then I hear the opposite that if you see a huge cloud then that means you didn't hold it in long enough and if you did hold it in long enough that you shouldn't see a cloud at all? And then you hear that it doesn't do any good to hold it in, because your lungs can only absorb what it initially gets at the beginning of your toke, so you have to exhale and inhale again before they will absorb anymore??? It just gets confusing when there are so many different people's opinions on these things and no real facts you can look at because of the fact that it wouldn't be socially appropriate to speak of things such as these with people (or any person that doesn't experiment) that have scientific knowledge of how the shit really works. Pretty much just a bunch of people's opinions from their individual experiences. I guess that's why I love this forum so much because you have so many years of experience that speak up on here and aren't afraid to tell what they know and you can kind of follow a pattern at least if you can find enough threads about the topics that you are interested in or need knowledge on.