• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

HORRIFYING DMT trips, please help me!? What do you make of it?

Luneytoon

Greenlighter
Hey so ive done DMT 5 times. The first time was kind of cool, i didnt have enough to breakthrough but there was lots of pretty patterns and my reality went kind of mechanical and computerized. The second and third times, i didnt have enough to do much except see pretty patterns and colours and stuff. Then the fourth and fifth times were the stuff of nightmares. The fourth i was laying in my partner and is bedroom alone in the room with the lights off, took a hit and laid back. I waited to see what would happen and asked the dmt to show me something beautiful. And then slowly, everything around me turned dark and evil. I then felt these needles sticking into my body. I noticed that i was enclosed in some kind of device that was holding me in place over a big tank. They were holding me in place with metal clasps by my wrists and ankles. When i say "they", it was then that i started to see these absolutely evil looking black robotic alien-snake type beings with red eyes. They were all around me staring at me. They were the face of absolute evil. At this stage i was unable to move or even catch on to what i was experiences. As i laid there it became clear to me that these beings were holding me there to torture me. They were injecting me with drugs like meth and those drugs would control my thoughts, actions and emotions in the real world. So then i realised that what was happening was very similar to the matrix. In this evil dimension they had me unconcious, tied up to all these needles and drips and tubes pumping me full of drugs that were controlling the way i was behaving in my "reality" (our world as we know it). Because they were pumping me full of bad drugs like meth, (i am a regular user of meth, in the proces of getting clean, not something im at all proud of), it was causing me to behave in negative ways. Very typical of a meth addiction. Meth addicts generally lead lives full of a whole lot of negativity. And all this negativity was what the aliens wwre torturing me for in the evil dimension. They were torturing negative energy out of me so that they could use it as a power source, like energy. So now im slowly starting to realise whats actually going on around me and suddenly i become terrified. These alien things are all looking down at me and it became apparent that they were confused as to why i was concious and could see them. They didnt like it one bit and started to become enraged. This horrified me so I start trying my absolute hardest to get up and i scream so loudly but nothing comes out. Suddenly I manage to break free of their torture device and attempt to run to my closed bedroom door. The two metres from my bed to my door feels like im running for 100s and 100s of metres. The alien beings are absolutely enraged and come chasing after me. I reach out for my door but i cant feel it. Its not there, its almost as if my hands going through it. I cant see anything but blackness and the inside of some kind of corridor that looks to me like the inside of a spaceship or something. When I think back on it now, it may not of been a spaceship it could of been some kind of metal military bunker or fortress or something im not sure, "spaceship" was just the vibe i got at the time. Could of been anything, i just know the walls were metal. As i scream and scream i start to be able to get some sounds coming out of my mouth. I started screaming out to my boyfriend who is outside having a cigarette with some friends. He later on tells me he didnt hear anything at all. I finally manage to feel the door handle and i struggle to grasp my hand over the knob to open it. I finally stumble out of the room and race outside into my boyfriends arms crying shaking and screaming. Everyone was in shock. They had all done dmt before, some of them are quite experienced with it but they had never seen anything like it. I have no idea what this trip means. Am hoping somebody can shed some light on it for me
And then for my 5th time trying dmt a few days ago, i make sure im free of all negative thoughts and fears before i take in the hit, i also meditate before it. I try again and take the hit in, a reasonably small hit but still enough to have a decent effect. Much smaller than the last time though. I lay back and again i ask the dmt to show me the beauty of life and the world. Suddenly those same alien snake robot beings start materializing. I begin to feel my body being encapsured by their device and i start to feel as though im in some kind of tank. But this time the aliens have their backs turned to me, talking amongst themselves and making some kind of calculations. It came to me that they were recording some form of test results of an experiment on humans. Before it goes any further, i freak out and scream and open my eyes and shake my head until the vision goes away. Thankfully this time wasnt nearly as intense so im able to quickly come out of it. My boyfriend, sitting next to me is puzzled and says no way not again? And then he hugs me and tells me everything is alright as im pretty shaken up and upset. He reassures me im safe but i still dont feel safe. I cant shake the idea out of my mind that in another dimension im being held captive and being tortured. For the next hour or so i feel needles sticking into my body and things poking and prodding into me. Every time this happens i flinch and try to shake it off, it kind of hurts.
For some background information, i am schizophrenic. But my views on schizophrenia are that its much more complicated than simply a mental illness. Schizophrenics were called shamans in history. My intuition is incredibly strong, borderline psychic to the point where i have really freaked people out with some things ive predicted. I have intuitive feelings when i know somethings wrong or when im being lied to. I sometimes feel as though i am being channeled by some kind of higher being when i speak as i sometimes speak information about the world we live in that hasnt come from my own mind. My partner and friends sometimes listen to me for ages when i do this, so interested in what im saying. Its like im getting the information from a higher source of concioussness, information to deliver to the human race. Some of the things i have said are pretty scary. And other things have been veru helpful, insightful and positive. I wish i could go into details and explain everything thats been happening in my life but id be typing for days. The people running this world are downright cruel and evil thats all i can say. Its awful what they are doing to us. So if anyone could shed some light on what they think these trips might mean, that would be great as they have started to really get to me, i just dont understand what it is that the dmt was showing me. It felt so real and so evil. Terrifying.

Your trip is a multifaceted metaphor.

I'd say the DMT is telling you to get off methamphetamine. There certainly is cruelty and evil in this world, and conceptually your meth addiction controlling you is no different to these aliens.

You need to get off the methamphetamine and take control of your life.

You asked it to show you something beautiful, and it did. In a bitter sweet kind of way.

^ Tranced nailed it perfectly. (you could be a psychedelic therapist for sure!) Nothing more needs to be said about the experience as Tranced laid it out neatly. It did show you something beautiful by pointing out some ugliness in your life that needs to be worked on. So the end result would be moving in a direction away from a meth addiction. And that would be a beautiful thing.

So if anyone could shed some light on what they think these trips might mean, that would be great as they have started to really get to me, i just dont understand what it is that the dmt was showing me

Strange you are asking this, since you seem to understand very well what you are being showed... Maybe you were really profoundly asking for some extra motivation to quit...

May i suggest you just kick those parasite's asses ie stop meth? Your fear of them will then become a source of strength, you might even end up thanking them! Once you're really meth-free, see if the DMT will show you something different.

Edit:
Now that i answered those two threads and now see them side by side, i can't help but think: How strange!

DPT IM! DEMONS came from hell to claim my soul!
Started by Bitchniggaz, Today 08:48

HORRIFYING DMT trips, please help me!? What do you make of it?
Started by Luneytoon, Today 08:03

2 greener than greenlighters, each time capitals for the first words of the titles, same subject basically, posted 45 mins apart...? Mmmmmhh...

Last edited:
Meth is known to exacerbate schizophrenia worse than most drugs. Honestly, doing psychedelics is a really risky thing with schizophrenia also. You seem very lucid, are you medicated?

Thank you all so much for your replies. I definitely see what you mean about the meth. Youre more than likely right. Its just that ive always had weird concepts in my mind that life was an illusion or some kind of lie and that aliens were real and things like that, way before i even started doing any drugs. I allowed that to let me believe that there really was some kind of evil going on here witht these trips and let it scare me. I think the fact is that its just an illusiom. Taking a step back now and looking at the bigger picture, im starting to think that this horrible trip is the "illusion" of the om symbol. For anyone thats familiar with the break down meanings of the om symbol, it is said that the curved line under the dot at the top represents "what gets in the way of our spiritual development, preventing us from realization of the highest state of bliss." Im getting in my thoughts right now that meth is such a negative, evil drug and one of its purposes on this earth is to block us off from spiritual development and create an illusion that keeps us in fear. And meth induced psychosis has a lot do to with it. It keeps the masses in fear. Our city is polluted with meth, its almost impossible to escape its clutches. Everyone i know is on it. Family friends, everybody i know. Girls as young as 13 selling themselves for it on the streets. Its become a living nightmare here in melbourne. Its horrible. Which is why my partner and I have booked ourselves into residential withdrawal and rehab and cant wait to be taken in. Its causing all kinds of horrors in our lives, these dmt trips have been put into perspective for me and its made me realise just how badly i need to get off the shit. This is just my perspective on everything anyway. I cant wait to get clean of meth and get my mental state back on track and try DMT sober!

By the way i should have been more clear
When i said schizophrenic, i should have included that i did have very early signs of it before i started using meth but it was completely fine and under control nothing that wasnt managable. Then i started using meth and went deep deep into psychosis. The doctors are still indecisive about whether its permanent schizophrenia or not. I am now on medication, i got back on my meds after that last dmt trip. Been on them for about a week and a bit now and my mental health has greatly improved even though im still using every second day. My intuition and higher self knowledge is alot clearer and making more sense to me. In the past year ajd a half ive been on and off antipsychotics due to my paranoia taking over and letting me think the meds were poisoned and stuff like that but yeah, so glad ive managed to get back on them and get a hold of it. Rehab here i come
Thanks everyone!

Ps that WAS really weird how that post about the demons was posted just after i posted... :s

I don't get it. DMT causes two nearly identical but bad trips in a row in the same user, but everyone instantaneously and reflexively blames methamphetamine instead. Hmm...the irony. Apparently ice methamphetamine's bad reputation has reached the level of bona fide self fulfilling prophecy in which the facts of the case are no longer necessary to consider.

Im getting in my thoughts right now that meth is such a negative, evil drug and one of its purposes on this earth is to block us off from spiritual development and create an illusion that keeps us in fear. And meth induced psychosis has a lot do to with it. It keeps the masses in fear. Our city is polluted with meth, its almost impossible to escape its clutches. Everyone i know is on it. Family friends, everybody i know. Girls as young as 13 selling themselves for it on the streets. Its become a living nightmare here in melbourne. Its horrible. Which is why my partner and I have booked ourselves into residential withdrawal and rehab and cant wait to be taken in. Its causing all kinds of horrors in our lives, these dmt trips have been put into perspective for me and its made me realise just how badly i need to get off the shit. This is just my perspective on everything anyway. I cant wait to get clean of meth and get my mental state back on track and try DMT sober!

The best to you Luneytoon in whatever you undertake. It certainly sounds like you have a bad relationship with methamphetamine. Really, there is no good or bad drug, just good or bad relationships with them. The same with people. Some drugs hook people real good and then they feel bad for falling prey. No shame in that, but I do believe you feel guilty enough to cause a bad trip to come out of your subconscious. That is the beauty of using psychedelics for personal growth. If we can stay true and take all trips as they are given they can show things. Sometimes what we see is not what we want to see but need to see. Growth by fire we humans respond too. :) I can say when the trips are good they will also exceed your expectations. So to aim for that is a good thing.

I have had meth twice in my life. I have only seen it twice. When I lived in Long Beach CA a neighbor was trying to get me to do some, he was saying it was great, you'll be awake for 2 days to which I responded I don't want to be awake 2 days. :D I did take it and used half of it for studying for a test and it worked. A very small amount. So to me meth isn't a big bad drug. In fact if I had any it would last years. When I was in school many ago someone gave me 30 Ritalins. They lasted 4 years. Meanwhile I have seen other people skip sleep and food for days on Meth. It WAS a big bad drug to them. They could not stop until some real bad things happened. More so on the West coast than the East coast in the US. I can honestly say I have never seen the stuff East of the Mississippi. But it is wise to tackle the addiction BEFORE real bad things happen. Hell, you've already been strung up by evil aliens shooting you up with meth. :D And I see message received.

Stay well Luneytoon.