• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Horrible Marijuana Experiene

zzirgrizz

Greenlighter
So I've smoked weed a few times before my semester of school started. Since then, I have smoked many times, every few days. I generally smoke with the same person most of the time and usually have an awesome time. My last smoke before the semester ended was horrific. We usually just smoke a blunt and it gives me a nice high. This time was much different. And a lot happened

We started smoking and there was about of quarter of the blunt left and I couldn't hit it any more, which never happens. I started to feel weird, my mind was drifting off to thinking about my heart and how I hoped it kept beating for some reason. I didn't get the normal euphoria and giddiness I usually do. I get back to my dorm and start to feel like complete shit. I can feel extreme nausea and quickly pop a piece of gum and lay down on my bed before I start spewing. After laying there for about 20 minutes I end up throwing up twice. I went back to bed and still felt horrible. My depression was amplified and my mind was filled with horrific thoughts. I've taken LSD once and whenever i opened my eyes, it seemed like I was on it again, the first time this has ever happened. I could never keep my eyes open very long though because it was spinning so much that I felt like I would puke again after opening my eyes for just two seconds. People would talk to me and I would just go in and out and actually fell asleep many times when people were talking to me.

I was just wondering if anyone had any idea why this happened or anything really. I haven't smoked since and now I'm afraid to and get nausea at the thought of it.

Sounds Iike a panic attack. Just don't over do it, you gotta figure out how much you can comfortably smoke. N try not using blunts, they ruin the taste n are very harsh on the lungs. You really only need 4-5 hits of some headys to get nice anyway....

Don't worry, you're new to weed. This has happened to a few of my friends. One of my friends recently vomited in a restaurant and felt high until the next morning, he'd only been smoking weed for a few months. This happens to new cannabis users (mostly) who smoke too much, or high grade weed, or your unlucky. In London people call it whitey, it's just your body was disrupted by the volatile substances in weed (THC). It's nothing major, just take it easy next time you smoke, take a few tokes, think positive and enjoy it. If you get too wrapped up by the experience it will impact on your high.

When you whitey or green out (online slang), you'll vomit numerous times, usually a lot. It won't harm you as long as you vomit it out. Won't occur again (usually). It's not an overdose or anything. I think it's because it disturbs your livers pH. But as your body gets use to cannabis smoke it will not happen.

Don't worry, you're new to weed. This has happened to a few of my friends. One of my friends recently vomited in a restaurant and felt high until the next morning, he'd only been smoking weed for a few months. This happens to new cannabis users (mostly) who smoke too much, or high grade weed, or your unlucky. In London people call it whitey, it's just your body was disrupted by the volatile substances in weed (THC). It's nothing major, just take it easy next time you smoke, take a few tokes, think positive and enjoy it. If you get too wrapped up by the experience it will impact on your high.

When you whitey or green out (online slang), you'll vomit numerous times, usually a lot. It won't harm you as long as you vomit it out. Won't occur again (usually). It's not an overdose or anything. I think it's because it disturbs your livers pH. But as your body gets use to cannabis smoke it will not happen.

Oddly enough marijuana is recognised as an effective drug against nausea by the medicinal community. It is effective against vomiting, particularly when you get used to it.

Don't worry about bad feelings, weed is a hallucinogen, if you feel positive or at least neutral it will work in that way. I would say you may have had a panic attack, good vibes, good high.

As others have said this is some what common. The only people who make a big deal out of it are kids who think its "funny" when others go to far. As long as you are around mature people they will take care of you as need be and you will be better once the high wears off. Its not life threatening, though it is very uncomfortable and can feel like a life threatening situation. Its basically like drinking too much but marijuana style, you smoked too much and over shot your dose, so you overdosed!

Next time just dont smoke so much. Smoking comes on quick so see where a few puffs takes you. It is never fun being too high.