• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Horrible highs lately (not anxiety)

Mister Chef

Greenlighter
Hi,

I've been smoking/vaping about every day for the past two years, with VERY few t-breaks. So the past week, every time I smoke/vape, I've been having horrible experiences out of nowhere (I never used to get bad highs). My bad experiences started when I smoked one time a week ago and suddenly felt like I was having a heart attack (I don't have any health problems).

Since then, I cut down from doing around .15 grams per session to no more than .03. The past few days, when I'm high, the "heart attack" thing has stopped, but has been replaced by this horrible pressure/pain in (the middle of?) my head/brain. Now, I've stopped smoking/vaping altogether, and have no plans to continue until maybe over a month has passed (maybe).

I've been using the same strain for about 1 1/2 months now, so could improper flushing/care of the plant be an issue? At first I thought it was just stress/anxiety, but I don't believe that's just the case anymore. The head pain/pressure is very bad, but only when I'm high; almost like an allergic reaction or something. Is weed poisoning from smoking way too often possible? This is very odd and I can't find any information about this or many similar experiences. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks.

There certainly health risks when smoking any substance but I doubt it would present itself with those symptoms. It's more lung related and I wouldn't call it poisoning.
It is possible that the plant was not well cared for or processed properly for consumption. How well does it burn? What color/consistency Is the ash?

Giving it a break is a good idea.

I can very much relate. Last October, after smoking an upgraded strand, I began having chest pains, just to go to dr. to find out I was having coronary artery spasms.i couldnt believe the strand had made my heart of all muscles spasm. Every since, I can only smoke high grade, top. strands. I suggest fir safety, you get that checked out.