• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Horrible experience on Molly what was it cut with???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordonsone

Greenlighter
I always have had relatively positive experiences on mdma, feeling euphoric, talking a lot etc. but my last experience was completely different, any ideas on what the Molly could have been cut with?? Here's what happened:

The Molly was in part crystal form part powder, I know the crystals can be crushed so I assumed this was why part was powder. I ingested approx .25 g around 7 pm.

Started to feel a little strange as if a roll was starting, I felt good for awhile but then things changed. I felt extremely paranoid and like I couldn't talk, when I did speak it was quiet and I could not put any expression into my voice it was like a monotone. I also felt like it was hard to move my body,when I did movement was very slow. I could not change my facial expression and felt like it was impossible to show emotion. When I would raise my arm to reach for something I had to make a conscious effort to lower it fast or my arm would not lower and when it did it was at an extremely slow pace. These feelings lasted for the whole night and didn't start to subside until around 4pm the next day. Please does anyone know what I may have taken???/

Substance ID threads are not allowed here because it is literally impossible for anyone to know what you took, you need to test your drugs with a reagent kit if you want to find out; and I advise you do this with every batch you buy in the future if you don't want a repeat experience. It could have been simply too much pure MDMA (if your MDMA is pure, any more than 200mg is just unnecessary)... it could have been some weird RC nobody has ever heard of, there's just no way of knowing.

If you have some more you can reagent test it, otherwise you will never know what you took. Reagent test your drugs before you take them next time, so you can avoid this unpleasantness.

Kinda sounds like pcp, did you feel like you were out of your body? Like terarc said, it is literally impossible for anyone to know but that's kind of what it sounds like. Get a tester kit asap. Good luck on your next roll!

Thank you for the help everyone, I ordered a testing kit yesterday, I never want to experience that again. The worst part is the embarrassment of being in a public place looking terrified and frozen all night, o well at least I'm still alive! No more untested substances for me!

Glad you learned something useful. Going to close the thread as these threads are against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.