• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Hopeless Hopeless, Worthless, Dumb, Lonely, Meth Head

ThatSpaceyKid

Bluelighter
And.... I have arrived ladies and gentleman... To the point where I've lost every one... All my bridges are burned.... But it's bad this time. There isnt mending most of my relationships to family, friends, acquaintances.... I just lost the 2 people who were rolling with me and who were cheering for me.... And the ones who at least tried to help me through my times of hopeless despair.... All I have left is The Santa Muerte.... I'm all for Jesus.. And the will of God.. But.... Wicca has become a powerful weapon for me.... My life's become a fucked up comedy sort of real world joke of a production.... Every one is against me. But that's only the people who should love me..... But dont.. But I admit its kinda an old wound I've started to move past.. That bitter feeling and those memories of constant rejection, confusion, feeling inferior, being shunned, straight up being mind fucked by my supposed loved ones.... But this feeling now... It's so familiar and sad.... I'm a failure. I lost every one... Now I'm stuck with my family who put me in this dark place in the first place...

Santisma Muerte has made me fall in love.... This folks is logically a result of high doses and psychosis 😂. But.... 7 years now of mama meth...... I am built to get high..... But my brother straight up admitted to the mind fuckery. True perceptions.. And divine insight.... One screwed up part about meth is.... The sleep dep. The chaos. The desperation. The dereliction is extreme and classic when an addict has lost the ability to stop by his or any others power.... Jails institutions... Or death. So the humiliation. The negativity in them and their homes... The fucked up luck and adventures we all have.... I was also a heroin addict for a long time.... It fosters a perfect environment for such things as demonic infestation and or possession... I dont watch tv or keep up with main stream shit.... I've purged a lot out... I'm talking real cases of demonic activity. Which does go hidden or disguised because what does society have to say about drugs addicts.... I am quite intelligent for being a meth addict....

And one that has pushed themselves this far..... Surely does acquire certain extrasensory traits. Per se. And surely it is not from any thing with high vibrations. I've been on the jaws of death for a long time now. I feel like I've left my body and my soul is gone and wandering and some one stole my prosperity.... I am at my ends. So many people curse me..... I am almost pure and I do not do wrong as much as possible. I work and never really stole for my drugs....

Alas let's cut the addict pride bull shit..... I dont know what to do.... I just keep making it all worse. I am in so much debt right now because my addiction always comes first.....My family is done with me and just keeps me around because they know I don't give a fuck and they helped in the process of destroying every thing.... I have no where to go ...

Last edited:
If your are your own enemy, you will never solve the process. As I always said, we can't live alone. We either find a human connection *virtual/real* or go with some fantasy God-figure. You got it wrong, there's nothing to be understood. What you need to do, it's go to your nearest shop, buy a Nikon camera, then travel. That's our purpose in life. Everything's else just for facade.

Thanks every one.... Dont take my words lightly or as a joke..... I'm a broken man...... I am lucky to be alive today...... Human connection is hard for me.... So much trauma..... It keeps me isolated... I am very greatful to Death.... I've literally got images of Death on my body..... As well as sigils..... And she never takes me..... I literally should be dead..... But..... Death protects me.... Because the true secret to living.... Is to embrace death and to surrender and let go of the fears associated with Death. And... Some asshole bound me to life. 😑 lol.

Oh.... But I believe there are certain things.... I got my answers loud and clear..... I have shot up meth for about 5 years now...... I was about 17-18 when I started shooting it up..... But had smoked it since I was 15 -16...

I dont know what's real any more.... For me... Abuse = Affection, Affection = Abuse... Abuse is a fucked up circle..... I've carried myself through most of my life...... I'm estranged from my family ..... I havent seen my cousins in years.... No one checks up on me..... Never expected them too..... But I dont blame any one.... I've become.... Flawed.... I am a pathological liar they all say.... But..... Lying is part of my personality/ defense mechanisms.....

I understand the power and damage caused by drugs....... But...... I literally come from a family of addicts........

I'm my biggest hater and enemy for sure.... But I'm also the biggest fan and I am also my biggest friend too.....