• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

hooray I can finally ask this fairly objectively! (how many mg thc per day)

smokeymcpot42088

Bluelighter
I am going to make a wild guess and say some of our more chronic users have switched to THC-A diamonds and full spectrum carts. That puts things around 90% THC by weight +- 10% (at least in MI. 96-98 if your buying top shelf diamonds which i happened to get a deal on.

So Question: How many mg of THC a day are the chronic smokers smoking.

Strong warning: This is NOT a dicksizing thread no matter how much it may look like it. Less is better. Honestly I wish I only smoked on weekends, id get so much more out of it. That being said I go through about 1/3 g a day 333.33... mg- 10% 300 + 10% not possible when they are advertising 98% thc-a.

so 300 - 333 mg THC a day is my total habit. anyone feel free to chip in, it would be good to know the low end of the spectrum... Again just curiousity.

20-60mg daily (2-6 tokes) and holding without much tolerance, one day off is amazing for increasing the potency.

currently 0mg last 4 days lol but usually 30-60mg THC per day

When i was younger easily like 200mg+ but as i got older i just prefer less and less ballache of sourcing weed or risking accommodation to grow it to feed the monster

6 tokes of hash per session is what I try to not go over per sesh. But mny per day. Ok one over one under I think I am at the medium/high amount for chronic users based on resits sp far Even 1 day helps.....shoot i can do one day its just pot product.

luckily I am picking up 90% thc carts for 15 bucks (it is ok to list prices at dispensaries right? If not delete the price.... or 6 g of 98% thc-a full spectrum diamonds for 110 at the dispensary cuz we go back with the guy, sheer luck in other words........But I dont know if I could ever go back to the black market to be honest. Yea bunch of loose lip mofos. Loyalty is dead. I trust one person in this world and she brought me into it and through all my idiocy has always had my back. So I count my blessings. But im at like 5 bucks a day which is a low as my pot habit has costed in decades....I know it will flare back up but such is the nature of the beast. Meth is a monster, marijuana is like cable television lol. Obviously subjective bs on the last sentence

Last edited:
I am going to make a wild guess and say some of our more chronic users have switched to THC-A diamonds and full spectrum carts. That puts things around 90% THC by weight +- 10% (at least in MI. 96-98 if your buying top shelf diamonds which i happened to get a deal on.

So Question: How many mg of THC a day are the chronic smokers smoking.

Strong warning: This is NOT a dicksizing thread no matter how much it may look like it. Less is better. Honestly I wish I only smoked on weekends, id get so much more out of it. That being said I go through about 1/3 g a day 333.33... mg- 10% 300 + 10% not possible when they are advertising 98% thc-a.

so 300 - 333 mg THC a day is my total habit. anyone feel free to chip in, it would be good to know the low end of the spectrum... Again just curiousity.

Nah I'm not about dicksizing either. Just factual.

I used to smoke 2.3g/day in bong rips
After moving and having ditched all my glass a 500mg cartridge could last me 5 days if it tasted like shit, 2 days if it was a delicious live terpene/live resin cartridge. On aervage 2 500mg cartridges per week
Just bought a Volcano and ~1g a day split into 6 dosing capsules. Since I've usually got 40 or so capsules ready I can overdo it.

The weed I'm currently buying is ~30% THC. I only vape one bag out of a capsule and then it goes into ABV containers. Definitely not vaping all I could out of one capsule. So, 200 mg?

On a night when I do edibles (say once or twice a month)50-60mg
Never bought diamonds.
Haven't bought distillate in over a year

I did buy some nice pressed dry sift hash. It disappeared really quick :p

Tom

@smokeymcpot42088 I'm ok with discussing legal prices sure. If I get told by other mods to cool it I will. But I've discussed legal prices for quite a while. I really do think it is harm reduction.

I will readily point US tourists to the one legal pot store in town when they comes across the bay (of Fundy) via ferry.

Tom

I was wondering if my massive 30-50mg thc intake daily was lowering my sensitivity to this silly stuff.
however,
I had my coffee with 5mg thc a half hour ago, did my 10 minute stationary bike and stretches and core workout, and I am totally pulsing with energy and the sensation of vibrant dents and colored vermicelli euphoria bits in the fabric of perception.
This is totally a cannabis experience element for me, so I would say that I am not having tolerance effects particularly, and my first toke after 420 pm should probably do the same at least.

Let's do some math here. Daily I will easily consume:
50-100 mg medical edibles
Roughly 1/3rd of a 90%thc distillate cart
Smoke aroubd 5-14g of extremely high quality cannabis
And when I feel like it .5-1g hash rosin at around 85% thc content

....and that's on a work day.

Been a daily smoker for 15 yrs for both medical and recreational lol

back down to 25 mg/day, and it works more psychedelically again.
requires deliberate restraint.

^quite i remember a post probation experience that was quite memorable and 100 percent honest sometimes i wish i only smoked on weekends. But i got the reefer madness so its all downhill from here...... lmao.

edit* Lets try and keep this to straight #'s and not brag or whine about them, lookin at you homer simpsons version of christ ;)