Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Honeyflip for the first time

lenk4

Greenlighter
Hey fellow bluelighters!

I'd like to try honeyflip (2C-B + MDMA) for the first time this weekend, and i'd have some questions about it.
I did 2C-B HBr two times so far from the same batch: 20 mg produced mild effects, strong euphoria and some minor CEVbut i had no intention to walk or dance. Then i tried 25 mg a month later which produced an awesome "dancing-around-the-campfire-for-3 hours" experience with significant CEVs. Another thing that worth mentioning is that the comeup was very slow both times, it took two hours for the effects to manifest although my weight is quite low (29M 65kg).

I'm an experienced MDMA user, usually take it 4-5 times a year, i always start with 120mg then i redose with 60 one hour after the comeup. The MDMA comeup is normal, happens in 40-60 minutes.

My first question is about the dose: do i have to lower it like when someone is candyflipping, and if so than how much?
The second question refers to the timeing: the order is MDMA first and 2C-B later i suppose, but when exactly would you drop the bee? I know Shulgin suggested to take it when the MDMA peak is over, but providing the slow comeup im unsure that it would work for me as intended.

Any thoughts on the matter would be much appreciated, thank you in advance!