• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

homemade preloaded cartridges

Mafioso

Bluelight Crew
I'm thinking about making my own preloaded dab pens so I don't have to stop and reload my pen. They seem way more convenient compared to the conventional dab pen, but I'd like to make my own with my own butane oil if possible.

looking at ordering some propylene glycol, but I don't really know much else about it. Seems pretty simple, but I'd like to know for sure if I can add it to butane oil, seems like everytime i see the pre loaded cartridges they are co2 oil.

any info is appreciated, thanks in advance.

I don't have anything to add, but I've been reading up about this myself.

Try to keep us posted with the process you use and the results, man, I'm interested in this too.

OK, so after few hours of reading and searching around the internet, I'll share with you what I have found so far.

If you are going to use BHO, you need to first winterize your concentrate and try to remove as much of the particulate as possible. Then, once winterized and purged, you heat the oil to 140F(with indirect heat) then stir in 10:1 parts oil:pG, or whatever your preferred ratio based on your pen. The amperage of the battery pack and resistance of the cartomizer(cartridge) are going to come into play.