Homeless in about 9 or 12 months

@Herbavore, wow, that guy is amazing. I will probably do that once I'm kicked out. Seems like it saves a lot of money. Though, I have to save and spend as less as I can and that includes food.
Situation right now:

My dad calmed down. He can think rationally now. So that means I'm not kicked out yet. Sorry if I haven't reply. Been busy with the school work. The units have gotten bigger and harder. But that's the situation. Just finished a test today. A few more to go and I'm good for the month. As for job, I finally got one. It's just a small shop that pays alright, so it's all good. Just got to save up enough before I turn 18.

I once met a kid in my gym (I've written here about him before but couldn't find the old post) that lived out of his car, attended classes at the local community college and belonged to the gym. The gym membership was about $30 a month and it was open 24/7 so he had access to showers, clean bathrooms and a complete gym and pool, sauna etc any time he needed it. He used his car to deliver pizza so he got most of his gas paid as well as getting to eat at the pizza place for free which supplemented his food budget; they also let him heat up his own food in their kitchen when he was off shift. He was a smart kid and very resourceful and had an amazing and positive attitude towards his independence. His expenses were car insurance (liability only on an old car), fees at the community college (very low in CA and includes a bus pass), gym membership, food and entertainment. Needless to say he was a master at finding free entertainment including talking to impressed old ladies like me at the gym.=D

Impressive! Quite inspiring. <3