Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

HOME BAKE-red gold!!!

stompbox

Bluelighter
gday just wanting to know ur opinions/experiences/so on with homebacke heroin.

When I lived in Perth I was a huge homebake user. I even wrote a trip report about it: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...erienced-Nodding-nodding-out-Cool-Pics-Inside! - It's the third result when you search for homebake heroin on google.

It lasted a couple of years around my area, until more #4 became readily available and the demand for homebake was no longer there. A lot of the homebake dealers switched to selling #4.

I found the withdrawals for homebake to be worse then regular heroin withdrawals. I would sweat more then usual and my sweat would reek. It was such a horrible smell.

Before homebake, I didn't have a physical addiction. I would use Heroin or Oxy on the weekend. Definitely had a mental addiction though. Homebake just consumed me. I needed it every day. I just lost control.

As far as I know, this is still quite big in New Zealand.

If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask.

i fuckin loooove that shit mang ruined my life for 2 years and heroin withdrawals compared to oxy, or bake is a waaalk in the park..the sweats you get from oxy is enough to make u wanna kill urself

the sweats you get from oxy is enough to make u wanna kill urself

I know someone who's been taking oxys for ages and regularly for pain (prescribed) and they are always sweating like crazy.

BAHA . had the best bake in ages last night. this shit was jizz worthy. wonderful times

Haha I used to love home-bake, the secret is to bake it nice and slow in the oven, not stove top, wrap spoon in tinfoil so the aa.. reacts and stop (using a cold wet sponge) as soon as the smell of aa has gone, should smell like caramel popcorn almost which I suspect is from the fillers+baking powder. Yeah when the rig shows a nice golden colour or that dark reddish colour, then perfect!! gets me every-time lol, I'd just acelylate 60mg, 100 or 200mg morphine at a time, but nowadays im on MMT (100mgs) so haven't used home-bake in such a longtime, even though ive got some put away lol I'd have to miss out a day or two of methadone, just to feel it. But yes wonderful times indeed however the worst withdrawals ever :/

^^ I wish I could describe how my dealer used to make mega batches of this stuff but the thread would be closed due to synth. Seeing 50ml terumo's filled with red gold it was enough to make your mouth water.

Just a little reminder - AA is extremely toxic. If you perchance do come across this substance, please handle very carefully. The fumes can cause lung lesions and use outside of a properly equipped lab is inadvisable

Love to try.this stuff. If I had some ms contins 60, 100 or 200 and AA I'd give it a go.

Can it also be made by seeding out the morphine and refluxng it in Glacial A A fo r 6ish hours?

Is most homebake cooked from morphine tabs or does anyone bother to go through codeine to morphine and acetylate that?

Love to try.this stuff. If I had some ms contins 60, 100 or 200 and AA I'd give it a go.

Can it also be made by seeding out the morphine and refluxng it in Glacial A A fo r 6ish hours?

If you believe Luke Davies' fiction, then the answer is a resounding "yes".

Oxy's R way harder to come of than H. As Oxy's a more potent opiate analogue is it any surprise? SWEAT like fuck, sick as fuck, shaking like fuck and it takes a good few days to get over it and thats from being prescribed the stuff for a few months at 20mgs a day!! The dose was gradually reduced but even from 20 to 10 mgs a day + Endone PRN the withdrawl made me fucking sick. Fuck it the drug made me fucking sick. Glacial acetic acid, lol, need a full rebreather with complete face mask and some nice thick gloves. Also have some H20 in a big bucket and another with some mild caustic just in case... Also Most of your "heroin" will be full of other morphine derivatives besides the H (Hence the black in black tar.) only about 10% becomes H the rest is basically reduced morphine derivatives (someone may like to check this fact as it's from my somewhat semi-reliable memory). Good to smoke but fuck the rest of it. Also using pills means there may be impurities but fuck it you will still end up with something to smoke and get fucked up. If I had a heap of MS contin 100's laying around I'd just snort them or eat them rather than go to so much effort for something that is going to be black tar goop and if you did convert it all the whay to purified H you will think "fuck what a lot of effort for fuck all return" If you had 1000's of them go for it it'd be well worth it. Just a box with 20 or so tablets at say 20mgs is not worth the effort IMO, you'd not get that much black tar out of that anyways probably enough to smoke up a bit a few times but the effort and smell??? Not worth it IMO. My advise is get oxys casue if you need morphine for pain oxy's are stonger and fuck you up more than even the best H. An 80mg oxy will almost OD me every time when taken orally fuck doing anything else with that dose (for me anyways). Fentanyl and buprenorphine are even more potent with doses in the ugs like LSD and 150ugs of fentanyl over 4 hours is a high dose in hospital settings like paliative care. Respect these last two as they can OD you so very easily.

Heroin is about 2x the potency of Oxycodone when they are both pure from the wiki opiate comparison chart and black tar can be of very high purity and bupe isn't quite that potent, the lowest dose you can have for maintenance is 8mg, which is far too high IMO. But yeah people new to opiates should be sticking too .5mg-1mg MAX unless they wanna have a 24 hour spew fest.

Sorry to keep doing this to you lovepsychadelics but I feel it's important with HR in mind.

Hey mate no worries at all as harm reduction is what this is about. I'm trying to say fucking around with glacetic AA in your home kitchen is not a harm reduction technique IMO. PURE H is 2x as potent not street grade H. 2 x as potent then double the oxy dose, as I said I was going from poor memory (drugs do that??)and experience (again memory not 100%). Most street grade H makes me want to laugh compared to the stuff from Sydney in the 90's... Sure if you want to make black tar go for it but for 2x the potency MAX over oxy and the amount of fucking around... I could get a script changed and have purchased the meds in less time than a black tar cook. Nothing wrong with black tar though if you got a bit of Morphine and want to do that. That is the point I'm making effort vs reward is the effort involved worth the reward. Got a heap of morphine sulphate 100mgs fucking go for it you will get some nice black tar H and a lot of it well worth the effort. Only got a few low dose tablets and no repeats it's not worth it. Fentanyl??? No comment on fentanyl. Try 8 mgs of fentanyl in a single shot up your arm and see if you live to tell the tale! 8mgs per hour or per day of bupe? China white (fentanyl) and no comment? Bupe is usually prescribed to people who come into the methadone clinic and say I have a 2 gram a day habit... In reality even if they scored 2 grams of street grade H at 50% pure (high for street cut) that means they use 1 gram but the treating clinicians need to take the client at his word and work out a maintenance dose based around this. Mate I have seen far to many people come into ED in agonising pain screaming etc when staff are nearby and they know it. Quiet as a mouse and getting comfortable in the bed when they think staff are not around. Most of these doses are worked out based on info provided by the user. If I was in that position I'd tell them I had a fucking 10 gram a day habbit to get as much shit as I could, all paid for by the Australian government and the PBS. As for the spew fest it's a fucking shocker 24 hours with pain, nausea, spinning room and all you do is puke but it does not help in the end it just hurts. Nothing against you mate just saying homebake in your oven in your kitchen Glacetic AA and end product being black tar good for smoking. Please don't IV pure black tar this is NOT a good idea. Is it worth the 6 hours of rank smell say in an appartment block? As I said I was going from memory and thank you for pointing these things out to me and making available the correct info (as correct as wiki can be anyway, try clicking on some of the scientific journal article links at the bottom of that page will make for some informative reading, much better than wiki itself) BTW am under the influence of psychedelic phen at the moment so memory even worse than usual. :) :) :) BTW opiates never did it for me as outlined by my shitty oxy experience. Also almost OD the first time I IV'd H in the mid 90's. Some very pure shit. Never again... blacked out probably almost OD, spew covered myself but I dont remember puking on myself, coming back but still nodding and everything slick with sick and sweat. Put a hand to your face and the slick of spew and sweat makes it slip and you almost collapse to the ground. At the same time you just don't give a fuck, feel floating detached, nothing matters, you just can't feel any better but at the same time you feel like utter shit but even thats ok... Only smoke or snort these days but rather get some morphine, morphine likes me and I like morphine. But to be honest fuck opiates, give me MXE or 3-meo-pcp anyday, now well off topic but thanks again mate please feel free to pull me up when and where I need to be because sometimes I dribble/type utter SHIT!

Yeah I will agree there, IV black tar is a no-no without micron filters, even if it's 80%+, I learned that from experience.

I must have been always lucky with my H contacts, half my oxy dose easily floors me.

8mg of Fentanyl would kill a horse any day, let alone a human. 8mg of bupe a day up to 32mg. I am not sure how it works with bupe but my mate who went on methadone maintenance went in and he was only allowed to start on ~30mg to see if that help and then they increased his dose accordingly so that he was not in withdrawal and he ended up on something like 100mg so you could imagine his withdrawals were quite painful at 30mg!

You are lucky you aren't a big fan of opiates, I can tell they are going to plague me in the future.

lovepsychadelics you obv know your shit but paragraphs are your friend! ;)

jakeperson said:
bupe isn't quite that potent, the lowest dose you can have for maintenance is 8mg

What do you mean by that, the lowest dose you can start on? I thought you could start on lower, though I did start on 8mg myself. I did have the option to go down straight away though.

I went to an opiate clinic and was refused bupe because I had tapered myself to 4mg, apparently they dont prescribe doses lower than 8mg.

Always good. Red gold for sure. Im south from you in Melbourne. Withdrawls suck severly though when you are waiting for the dubb (AA) to arrive. Ive been doing it now for 3 years daily cook, but Im getting sick of it. I want my life back. Im prescribed MSC and am considering just going back to swallowing, even though their bioavailability is decreased considerably. But our cook are sick. Dark candy every time. 23 mins. Presto.