HOLY SHIT!!!!! I FEEL E-TARDED!! FUNNY!!!

chocopie_raver_21

Bluelighter
ok...couple of my friends were rolling at his house...and one of my sober friends wanted to go out and eat...so us rolling hard...i had 2 1/2 of y2ks..and it was about 3 hours into the roll...so we went to a japanese resturant and he ordered some sushi. of course u don't eat while rolling. well he had some kind of paste that he was supposed to dip it in. U know the green kind. well..i know it was hot...so i thought it would be pretty fun to taste something hot. BIG MISTAKE!!! i ended up eating like a tablespoon of that.. i mean don't get me wrong it felt great in my mouth. But the waiter ran up to me and told me that was too much and it would take me about 2 hours before the "flamming-ness" to go away. well after i started to calm down, boy did i feel the pain. My mouth was burning like crazy..i was literally crying for like 30 mins. and all my friends were on the floor dying in laughter. i ended up drinking like 2 gallons of water. BOY to i feel stupid!!!
------------------
Ya Never Know Til U Tried....But One Thang Iz Clear...Ur Gonna Get Fucked Up!!!1

Ahhhhhhh wasabe... heheeh... death paste. Yeah, that stuff is pretty shitty. One time I pepper sprayed myself in the mouth for $20... that sucked too... but not while rolling. ACK! Hehehehe. Good mental note tho... "When rolling, dont eat the green paste."
biggrin.gif

------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

haahaaa that was hilarious chocopie_raver_21, i am laughing even now.. thanks for smile

lol
that's pretty classic
reminds me of when i forgot my binky at home one night... and didn't even notice i put a glowstick in my mouth....next thing you know i'm grinding hardcore on the stick and the fuckin thing breaks open in my mouth... that sucked pretty bad..
smile.gif

------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"