• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Holy crap.. WHAT WAS THAT

swim451

Greenlighter
Well today me and some friends were smoking some really good weed from colorado, we were hitting it outside which it was 97 degrees, It was i think 2 2-3 gram blunts. I went inside first, As soon as i got too the door outside it looked like i got up too fast, My vision started fading and got worse and worse until i couldnt see anything, Then i just forgot i existed for what it felt like was days, But only a minute, I immediatley opened my eyes to me banging my head on a chairs back busting my lip open fast and extremely hard, And i just was like.. wtf.. Can someone tell me what this is? What i experienced?

I've seen someone with no tolerance take a dab and then proceed to slow-motion faint/pass out. It was like they could see themselves falling so they did it in slow motion. Described it similar to your story, without the busted lip.

You should sit down next time and do less.

Yeah I had A Buddy Say shit looked like a Cartoon Like I See Extra Dark Lines Around People I Bet Stoner made First Cartoon Comics Heh.

I've also seen people with no tollerance pass out when they take a couple drags of a joint I rolled (0.7-1g pure haze). On more then one occasion actually. Its weird, I seen a guy standing with me just looking down after he smoked and then he like took 2 steps back and then went forward face fist to the floor... he woke up and thought I hit him.

In my 10ish years of smoking I have seen this a few times as well. The first time was when a friend took a few hits from a bong and collapsed for a second or two. And it happened to me when I was on shrooms and smoking a blunt. There are plenty of ways to make it so you pass out for a few seconds and smoking marijuana is a very involved thing, from the lack of O2 from smoke to changes in glucose levels. Just try not to it your face or head on anything sharp.

I've never had this happen to me but I've heard about it happening to other people.

It usually happens because of low blood sugar, smoking way too much at once, and low blood pressure.

I have seen something like this happen on one occasion.

A friend took a fat resin hit and around 100 mg's of MDA. Went downstairs to grab some orange juice and passed out. He recalled still being able to hear everyone but lost all motor abilities.

He most likely took too much at one time or became oxygen deprived

I licked about 10mg of AB Fubinaca and it seriously fucked me up for 24hrs, not going near the stuff again

Its weird, I seen a guy standing with me just looking down after he smoked and then he like took 2 steps back and then went forward face fist to the floor... he woke up and thought I hit him.

Hahaa! Well you did, symbolically.

This happened to me at a festival, seeing Cypress Hill. Luckily my huuuge friend was able to stand behind me whilst i sat down for a breather. I put it down to several huge joints in as many minutes, lack of sleep, lack of nutrition + hydration. I thought what you're describing is a bad case of 'greening out'?