View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Holy Combinations

mellowjukkayellow

Greenlighter
Has anyone tried combining LSD, mushrooms, mescaline and DMT? I have access to and experience in all of these and was wondering if anyone had any experience or recommendations regarding dosage/ timing/ etc? please delete if not allowed :) x

All at once? That's just crazy-talk.

If I were to do this, it would probably be like this:
0h - Mescaline
1h - LSD
3h - Mushrooms
3.5-4h - DMT

Dosing would need to be very light on all 4 since synergy could be very strong.

But why combine all three? I think it would turn into a trip where you were preoccupied with what time it is, and taking drugs. I'd recommend not combining all 4, maybe try comboing 2 at a time. It's complicated enough figuring out how 2 drugs interact, let alone 4!

All at once? That's just crazy-talk.

If I were to do this, it would probably be like this:
0h - Mescaline
1h - LSD
3h - Mushrooms
3.5-4h - DMT

Dosing would need to be very light on all 4 since synergy could be very strong.

But why combine all three? I think it would turn into a trip where you were preoccupied with what time it is, and taking drugs. I'd recommend not combining all 4, maybe try comboing 2 at a time. It's complicated enough figuring out how 2 drugs interact, let alone 4!

yourrightxxxxxx

sorry, as in your probably right with the trip becoming more preoccupied about the timing and taking the drugs, rather than actually just becoming immersed the trip x

There is no reason to shoot so high..... Not until you build your understanding first. These compounds take from the mind to heal the body and if used wrong can destroy the mind and create a broken body.

The effects will certainly meld together and be indescernable from one another after a certain point.
I'd imagine lsd and mushrooms being hard to distinguish from one another as well.
personally, I have smoked dmt while peaking on mushrooms and it was amazing. Very intense experience.

Adding mescaline to a tryptamine could be enjoyable like other phens in combo but this is just speculation, I have no experience with this combo.

but as others have said, there's no reason to ingest all 4 in an evening. 2 would certainly be plenty.