• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Holding in meth when smoking - best technique?

sites4

Greenlighter
OK, I've been concerned about wasting meth for some time. This is where my thinking is:

1. Vaporise only what you know you can inhale and hold in fully

2. Start counting twenty-five when you start inhaling

3. Exhale as deeply and as powerfully as possible then, and take slow deep breaths to get some oxygen back afterwards

This is giving me better value for money, but the deep exhalation is crucial, otherwise I get short breathing and lung pain

when u see the the glass rig, and the bubble filling up with smoke, slowly inhlale that, if u feel its not enough, keep the flame still under the oil to get another bubble full of smoke, inhale SLOWLY, and ALWAYS roll the glass so the oil spreads and doesn't puddle in one spot and end up getting wasted..what I do is, keep flame under the ice, as smoke fills up I slowly inhale and rotate the glass so the oil spreads, I keep flame wherever the oil goes to get more smoke immediately after, and stop, sometimes u don't need it lit to get it to vaporize, it gets hot enough... and inhale it and hold aslong as u can, don't hold on where ur face is getting read, just hold ur breath, cuz any hint of smoke is wasted meth, it should absorb in ur lungs, where as cigarettes it absorbs and still leaves smoke....meth absorbs without leaving smokek, exhale and breath normally, don't gasp for air or over dramatic on holding ur breath, then again, I used to get immediate rushes from smoking, where as usually when smoked it takes a minue or two to take effect after 3hits, as im going and get a big one, my body involuntary breaths in and out real heavy and it is such a pleasurable body sensation, and euphoria, I only get this when I take a huge hit and binging

Should you inhale and hold meth into your lungs like you would with a joint? Or only keep it in your mouth/throat/nose?