L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Hmmm.makes me wanna......

Sky88

Greenlighter
OK I'm a small town southern gal and I have black foot Indian N me so of course my ultimate fantasy is to b ncthe middle of the booneys(deep N the woods) and I'm lost OK and all of a sudden I stumble upon a Indian and he's kinda like a Tarzan curious type That comes up to me walking on his knuckles like a ape man and walks circles around me sniffs me then starts ripping my clothes off lays me down on the marshy grass and licks me from head to toe then goes to my vagina and gives me the ultimate orgasm by caressing my clit in a way a white man could have never dreamed of doing then grabs his enormous cock and caresses my mouth with it then I caress it with my tongue and his balls then after he cums in my mouth he caresses my clit one more time for me to cum and he sucks my juices then he enters me N we have slow passionate love no fucking just slow passionate strokes that shows his passion and dedication for me..hmmmm making me wet just thanking of it...any input guys I need lots of input on this forum please

Lol. Blackfoot indian savage ape man rape? I dunno, it's a legitimate fantasy. Nothing wrong with it. Whatever floats your boat.

OK I'm a small town southern gal and I have black foot Indian N me so of course my ultimate fantasy is to b ncthe middle of the booneys(deep N the woods) and I'm lost OK and all of a sudden I stumble upon a Indian and he's kinda like a Tarzan curious type That comes up to me walking on his knuckles like a ape man and walks circles around me sniffs me then starts ripping my clothes off lays me down on the marshy grass and licks me from head to toe then goes to my vagina and gives me the ultimate orgasm by caressing my clit in a way a white man could have never dreamed of doing then grabs his enormous cock and caresses my mouth with it then I caress it with my tongue and his balls then after he cums in my mouth he caresses my clit one more time for me to cum and he sucks my juices then he enters me N we have slow passionate love no fucking just slow passionate strokes that shows his passion and dedication for me..hmmmm making me wet just thanking of it...any input guys I need lots of input on this forum please
thanks its fun to read this in bed with a bare bum :)