• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hit and Miss?

IAmNotACat

Greenlighter
My friend introduced me to cannabis maybe a year and a half ago, and I smoked too much and had the calmest anxiety attack I've ever had. Like, my heart was beating and my brain was saying "this is an anxiety attack" but I didn't really care.

Recently my friend had me try a dab, and I definitely felt it. It put me to sleep pretty quickly, and no anxiety. After that, I tried dabbing a few times on my own - the first time was amazing, it felt great and eating was pretty much the best thing ever. The next 4 or 5 times there were varying strength of experiences but none of them felt half as high as the first time.

Today I increased the dose, and I barely felt any effects. Instead, my stomach hurt and I felt a bit sick. I've read that this reaction can happen to long time smokers, but this was only about my 6th time trying it. My stomach was completely empty when I smoked, maybe that was the problem.

Is weed hit and miss? I was expecting it to be stronger from what I've heard, especially with dabs, and those two times at my friend's house were great, and a couple of the times at my house were great, but maybe half of them I felt almost nothing.

I hope it's hit and miss and will eventually become more of a hit? I'd assume I don't process cannabis correctly if it wasn't for those few times it was great.

It's not that it is hit and miss but dabs are extremely potent and sometimes cause nausea especially due to coughing. Also I suspect that the decrease in pleasure or how high you get from thc extracts has to do with your cannabinoid receptors being used so heavily and often causing them to maybe down regulate. This happens the more and more you smoke. Don't go chasing your highs it's just cannabis and cannabis extracts now but this can cause you to go down other drug avenues and it may not end pretty. If you want it to feel as intense as before take a "T-break" and even then it probably won't be like the first couple times you tried it. Increasing the dose may just prolong your high. So if you're not satisfied with your high I would say get satisfied with it or take a t break :). Good luck lol